TOBY

Monday Hits only thread.

Nothing yet. Going to be a long day...

• Like 1

"The Desperation Post"

Thank you!!!, I'm too afraid to look and will hold off to see how many people claim they were hit with pending charges today.

• Like 4

I am convinced that those people who saw hits over the weekend and at any point today simply didn't know how to check their cards for pending charges, don't understand how to figure out if you have funds missing from the available balance, or have a bank that takes forever to show you that information. Whenever I have been drawn through the online process (and counting Elk, Fall, and Spring draws, that's a lot now), I have always been charged within the first hour or two, or never at all.

Right now they're going to start calling people with bad cards. They call everyone three times, so I don't expect we will see any legitimately "new" charges for at least three days, until they have tried and failed to reach someone three times, and their tag goes back into the mix.

• Like 1

ive been charged on the first day, and ive been charged about a week and a half in. THERE'S STILL HOPE. they run it in cycles. Im still waiting on an elk tag for the fall. Heck even last year, when they got done running cards.... I didn't give up until I checked the official draw results.

Buddy got a trophy hunt for his first tag in 7 years. I cant go all summer with him gloating.

Great idea here! I too am in the desperate crowd! Good luck!

When will the results be posted on the GFD website? We got hit over the weekend but don't know who's app got the tag... Either the wife got a rifle tag or I pulled an archery.

I am convinced that those people who saw hits over the weekend and at any point today simply didn't know how to check their cards for pending charges, don't understand how to figure out if you have funds missing from the available balance, or have a bank that takes forever to show you that information. Whenever I have been drawn through the online process (and counting Elk, Fall, and Spring draws, that's a lot now), I have always been charged within the first hour or two, or never at all.

Right now they're going to start calling people with bad cards. They call everyone three times, so I don't expect we will see any legitimately "new" charges for at least three days, until they have tried and failed to reach someone three times, and their tag goes back into the mix.

I agree. I'd like to see a poll of people who "actually knew" when their card was hit vs what choice they drew, (bonus pass or random etc) vs when their charge hit. I hear so many "I was charged a week laters" that I know weren't actually a week later just pending charges being brought to final charges after a few days or a week. I have my card on a text notification and it is truly instant every time I charge something to it so I know down to the second of when it went through. Last year it hit a few hours after the people starting getting charges but it was probably 3-4pm when it hit. I drew a second choice random draw tag as a NR.

I drew a late rifle Deer tag 2 years ago. The pending charge showed a week after the first cc hits started. I'm assuming it's because someon'e card didn't work and never got in contact with the G&F.

I agree. I'd like to see a poll of people who "actually knew" when their card was hit vs what choice they drew, (bonus pass or random etc) vs when their charge hit. I hear so many "I was charged a week laters" that I know weren't actually a week later just pending charges being brought to final charges after a few days or a week. I have my card on a text notification and it is truly instant every time I charge something to it so I know down to the second of when it went through. Last year it hit a few hours after the people starting getting charges but it was probably 3-4pm when it hit. I drew a second choice random draw tag as a NR.
I'm one of those crazy guys that was checking about every 10 minutes on Friday morning in anticipation for the cards to get charged. I noticed it at about 845 Friday morning and I have 1st choice unit 1 early archery bull and 2nd choice unit 21 late rifle bull. I have 5 points and I'm nowhere near the bonus pass for either of these hunts. To say I'm excited to draw is an understatement.