el diablo

Results available

mines up

Antelope Draw Success 02046 08/21/2015 09/03/2015 IN012000449 UNIT 10 ARCHERY ONLY 000027

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-02%20at%209.11.0

not sure where it shows unsuccessful draws, I didn't get hit for elk and its not showing.

• Like 1

Very interesting, must be only posting in phases, or my online account isn't set up correct to reflect this year's draw, although it does show my current license.

my account does not show that i even applied this year?

Mine aren't showing up yet either.. Are you seeing the results using the old results portal or through the new account you set up through AZGFD? I set up an account yesterday but its not showing anything under the hunt/draw info

my account does not show that i even applied this year?

Same as mine. Says no licenses found with this account and no applications

You have to set up a new account on the new website and make sure to link to your old data when it asks you. Harder to tell if you were not drawn because the "Not drawn" does not have dates, but on mine the most recent Elk and Antelope not drawn must be this year.

You have to set up a new account on the new website and make sure to link to your old data when it asks you. Harder to tell if you were not drawn because the "Not drawn" does not have dates, but on mine the most recent Elk and Antelope not drawn must be this year.

i set up a new account. not sure how to "link". it shows my bonus points, but that's it. says no draw info and no license info

• Like 1

CraZY!

i CHECKED ALL FIVE OF OUR APPS AND STILL SHOWING SPRING RESULTS