el diablo

Results available

Genes and AZ weather.This equates to big antler growth- one without the other doesnt produce a whole lot of anything.

why dont all of you come back an argue when you are premier members.. I was an advanced member once (I was in diapers).

you guys are misremembering alot of stuff here.

so, now not only do us guys under 40 not have a say, but now we must be "premier members" to have a say? what a joke. since making thousands of posts on this website makes you the foremost authority on hunting and any related issue. unbelievable

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...oooohahhahahahahhahaha..lmfao!!! Im right there with ya! Im only 38! Guess I need to make a few thousand more , nice mass, love the character, great bull posts. Then ill also be a....PREMIERE.......(imagine echo here)!!

• Like 2

The premier member comment was sarcasm regarding a comment on a different thread. 300ultra was not big timing you. 😃

Guest 300ultramag.

I wasn't being literal, Grey Ghost.It was sarcasm (minus the weather and gene comment) I was pointing fun at the argument. Carry on

• Like 2

I wasn't being literal, Grey Ghost.It was sarcasm (minus the weather and gene comment) I was pointing fun at the argument. Carry on

my apologies. i think i remember reading that other topic. it's hard to figure out what is sarcasm and not on this site sometimes

Does it count if I became a Premier Member by posting 1000 one word posts????

Grey ghost, AZkiller you're right... Most of the "long-term" keyboard jockeys on here believe it gives them the RIGHT to be sarcastic when they want to. BUT if your a newbie you're an outsider. Don't you dare be sarcastic! you're a newbie to this forum and you don't know anything about hunting. They group-up if you're opinion is disagreeable to theirs. CW gives them a name like "Advanced" and "Premier"

Last Saturday while commentating on the final four, Charles Barkley was talking about forum's and said: "The internet is where fools go to feel important"

• Like 2

602-942-3000 number says "I'm sorry. We are currently expecting system problems". I'm hoping that means they are getting it ready.

602-942-3000 number says "I'm sorry. We are currently expecting system problems". I'm hoping that means they are getting it ready.

nevermind. It's back to no results again.

This is almost comical! This site is always a source of a good laugh on a bad day during draw time....

Genes and AZ weather.This equates to big antler growth- one without the other doesnt produce a whole lot of anything.

why dont all of you come back an argue when you are premier members.. I was an advanced member once (I was in diapers).

you guys are misremembering alot of stuff here.

There is a third component to antler growth where g&f is directly involved and that is Time. I remember a statement put out by the g&f commissioner many years ago and how they have a conservative approach to tags. g&f has deviated from that a bit but the core is still there. I may not be a premier member, but I will put the content I add up against most.

Ding, ding, ding. Now we can finally put this thread to bed.