Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas110

Official did NOT get drawn thread

Nothing for me either. I really thought this was my year too, just sucks the life right outta me.

• Like 2

How many people can say they have accumulated 10 BP applying for archery bull hunts and I have never once applied for 9 or 23. That's some crap luck right there.

Sour grapes from me.

• Like 2

How many people can say they have accumulated 10 BP applying for archery bull hunts and I have never once applied for 9 or 23. That's some crap luck right there.

Sour grapes from me.

I'm up to 7 BP now. Like you, archery bull and have never applied for any of the top tier units.

Everyone in my house is in this club. Was betting on it since we drew last year.

I figured I would see my picture as the first post! I feel like a cubs fan.... There is always next year! Haha

Dang it Obama.

Sour grapes from me.

i read on another site a dude has been putting in for 3b archery for 13.

show yourself you unlucky SOB

Sour grapes from me.

i read on another site a dude has been putting in for 3b archery for 13.

show yourself you unlucky SOB

If he truly applied all those years and accumulated points. . . Something is wrong. Bonus pass on that hunt is like 8.

Must be the governments way of telling me they know I voted against Obama.... and that NSA really is spying on us.... ..... Speak of the devil here they are ...

I put in for 5bn and south in the late 70's all of the 80's and 90's for archery bull when the odds of getting drawn were like 60 percent and only drew every 6-7 years you can take your stats and well you know what you can do with them.I had friends that drew 9 or 10 times in the same time span. odds don't mean anything it's all about the hunters that have the luck.