Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Question about "Premier Member"

When my son killed his first deer he signed up to show it off to the CWT gang. By morning he had over 100 posts because he didn't like the "newbie" by his name. I was a little dissapointed with ALL his posts...... "cool", "awesome", "nice", very few had more than one word and I don't think he even read all the posts he replied to either. aaarrgggh...... It was a good laugh to say the least.

This could be one of my favorite threads of all time!

• Like 3

So... I see most of you all are advanced members, kudos to you. What I am really interested in is becoming a "premier member" seems like their opinion matters more than the "advanced member". I was wondering do I have to pay to be a "premier member"? I saw someone say its like a one time membership fee of 69.99? Seems like a good deal.......... anyways anyone have actual answers, not looking for any bs

You seem to have this site mixed up with NAHC. I did not upgrade from "life member" to "premier member" there either.

Last question, maybe I should start a new thread. I have ate tag soup 15 years in a row. I hike the rubber off my soles every year, I get away from the crowds, I glass all day and only see does. Now I aint wanting all your guys "honey holes" but point me in the right direction and some general areas. And like I stated previously, don't say hike the soles off my boots, ive done did that already. I prefer to hunt units 1,27, 30A, 30B, 32,33,31, 36's, 35's. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Last question, maybe I should start a new thread. I have ate tag soup 15 years in a row. I hike the rubber off my soles every year, I get away from the crowds, I glass all day and only see does. Now I aint wanting all your guys "honey holes" but point me in the right direction and some general areas. And like I stated previously, don't say hike the soles off my boots, ive done did that already. I prefer to hunt units 1,27, 30A, 30B, 32,33,31, 36's, 35's. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Take up a different hobby, like hiking or bird watching

• Like 5

"I hike the soles off my shoes "-

that's your problem right there - everyone who will give you information on hunting whitetails - 3 very important words

GLASS GLASS GLASS

get ahead of the crowds and sit and wait for them to push the deer to you!!!

how can you hike your soles off and glass all day ??

Guest 300ultramag.

I'm pretty sure if you did the yard work for a premier member and paid a one time activation fee and make a trillion posts you can get a premier status and the said premier member will help the newb out with a catchy signature line. I recommend lark!!!! Lmao great post by the way. Man it feels great to be premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha

• Like 3

Nobodys opinion or member level means anything. Lol. Its an internet forum

Speak for your self pal!!

• Like 1

If you cant find a Buck in any of those units, you are not glassing correctly!!!!!! Slow Down!!!!!!

• Like 1