Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Question about "Premier Member"

This thread is really still going? I leave for a while and come back to 9 pages of this stuff? Slightly impressive.

And only 519 more posts until I can be a "Premier Memeber"!! That includes this post right here, unless my math sucks, which is possible. And at just over 41.5 years old, when I hit that 1000-post mark, my street cred will skyrocket!

• Like 1

this thread cant hold a candle to whats going on in the order protection thread. You have all the drama combined into one thread over there. Mama drama, bulk elk drama, I'm a better hunter than you think drama, meat hunting drama, power trip drama, who can pack out an elk by themselves drama, honey hole drama, hunt by yourself drama and you don't know who I am, im a BA hunter drama. I have an idea for my next thread but I may have to rethink it after the "order protection" thread

this thread cant hold a candle to whats going on in the order protection thread. You have all the drama combined into one thread over there. Mama drama, bulk elk drama, I'm a better hunter than you think drama, meat hunting drama, power trip drama, who can pack out an elk by themselves drama, honey hole drama, hunt by yourself drama and you don't know who I am, im a BA hunter drama. I have an idea for my next thread but I may have to rethink it after the "order protection" thread

you could have made 10 posts with this

• Like 4

Man, I can't wait to reach premier status so I can get my extra bonus point in the draw!!! I've got a long way to go.

There's no rating system for the quality of your posts, just the quantity. It's like fishing, just keep throwing crap out there & see what happens?! :blink:

Good advice, thanks!