Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

19a rifle bull nov

How's the early archery hunt there anyone had it before I seen the draw odds are pretty decent for early bull

Not sure draw odds are not to bad for rifle hunt either

Crazybuck,the archery hunt can be pretty tuff with the low elk numbers and rugged country. It's wasn't to bad years ago but as of late it's declined.still some great bulls in the unit if you scout hard or know where to go.just my opinion

My daughter has this tag as well I was turkey scouting yesterday and was surprised by the amount of elk sign I found. Not a lot but in quite a few places. I think the quality has definitely gone down hill the hunts from years past did produce some toads from this unit. What I have found is that the elk seem to be in certain pockets. Once you find one of these they tend to be there year round some are fairly low while some are right off the top good luck to you on your hunt my daughter just turned 14 and has never killed an elk yet or turkey we are hoping to fill both of those tags this year .

I only saw one bull on my 2 cow hunts In 19a back in the day. It was a good size 4x4 bull broadside at 50 yards. Pm me if you want directions to where I saw him.

Hey Presmyk...call me if you need my honey spot.....Home # 928-867-5309....ask for Jenny or my cell OU812

• Like 1

281 buck your daughter has 19a turkey and bull tag? She is going to be having a good year! Shell keep the momentum going and get a strip deer to lol. Idk if you will need help but I will be out and about fri -mon if you guys need some help breaking down and packing out

• Like 1

281 buck your daughter has 19a turkey and bull tag? She is going to be having a good year! Shell keep the momentum going and get a strip deer to lol. Idk if you will need help but I will be out and about fri -mon if you guys need some help breaking down and packing out

Thanks right now I am not sure what we will be doing yet

the bull on greyghost85's back in his avatar is a 19a bull. it went a little north of 400. that's been 4 or 5 years ago. Lark.

drive around during archery season and find the camps ,then follow those guys to the bugling bulls so you can pick the one you want for later !

I may have some info to your liking mr presmyk and I will draw a dot on glassing point and dots where elk have been.....

would you like typical or non-typical?? haha

How old are these pictures
  • Like 1

I may have some info to your liking mr presmyk and I will draw a dot on glassing point and dots where elk have been.....

would you like typical or non-typical?? haha

How old are these pictures

Pretty recent!:)