Sign in to follow this  
sidwynder505

Tim McGraw Anti-Gunner!1....What a buzzzz kill!!

Look at all the hollywood stars and producers who have guns in every movie but are so anti-gun. Disney is the worst. Kids movies and anti-hunting in almost all of them. I took my daughters to the new Cinderella last weekend and so anti-hunting. :angry:

• Like 1

He is a joke and does not represent what country music is about. He is a puppet.

No surprise on Tim & Faith but didn't know about his bag boys which is too bad since Currington has some good songs. They all want to be Hollywood not even Nashville which is sad.

No surprise on Tim & Faith but didn't know about his bag boys which is too bad since Currington has some good songs. They all want to be Hollywood not even Nashville which is sad.

You guys down with Hank III?

• Like 3

You guys down with Hank III?

Mississippi Mud

• Like 2

What thehell has america come to? I flip on a "country" station and some gay song about some dread heads at a margerita bar or getting my Sundays on????? What ever happened to spit some beach nut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my old 45 or songs about riding bronks that Chris lexdoux wrote at his house or some true american song like Courtesy of the Red White and Blue....not all the new songs are bad like Dinkin class or stuff like that but this is some bull crap...

Country died with Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Marty Robbins, Johnny Horton,..............

• Like 2

I believe McGraw called himself a blue dog democrat at one point. So I cant say this is suprising. Another well to do celebrity lost from reality who can afford to hire personal protection.