Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

Dear America

Guest 300ultramag.

If you get caught actively rioting..........

I propose you are not eligible for Government assistance for 10 years get a nice a felony charge of endangerment along with 2 years in a mexican jail. Since we cant control the border lets ask Mexico if we can store our not-so do gooder civilians in their jail facilities until we can figure our own country out.

• Like 5

I'm 62 and have seen it going on for a long arse time. Seems some people think it is their right. Nothing wrong with peaceful protests, sit in's and civil disobedience.

Sometimes that is the only way laws and society get changed. It seems every time as a civilization we take ten steps forward and one step back.

Are local city and state governments overreaching? Seems like the lines are being drawn in the sand.

The social-economic disparities are almost incomprehensible. When else in history could a person so frequently could it be doable that a person could be born into near poverty such as a broken home in the Projects and become the founder of a company like Facebook or sign a 40 million dollar a year professional sports contract.

Sad times....our own people burning down Baltimore. Last time that almost happened the British had sacked Washington D.C. and were on their way to burn Baltimore, but fortunately Fort McHenry stood in the way between the British navy and that city. That historic event during the War of 1812 gave rise to our own national anthem, the Star Spangled Banner. What a shameless and disrespectful assault on our beloved history.

• Like 3

My wife had cnn on. I told Her the reporter should ask one of the protestors don't You have to get up early and go to work? Ya bad joke. You know who's paying for everything they get.........BOB!

• Like 2

And I would add a sentence to a reeducation camp. But then how do you reeducate the uneducated?

All he did was stand on a corner that was known for selling drugs and the run when the cops drove up. What's wrong with that?? I haven't seen his prior a arrest record did he have on? Oh listen to me. I know he had one but just haven't seen in yet. Was a good boy! All the dope dealers and welfare moms said so! I imagine he even almost graduated from school too. The rioters were peaceful for weeks the news says but just had enough! Gotta turn violent sometime, it's human nature, I mean welfare nature. Are you Phoenix folks gonna burn the city down cause Joe is in court for illegal raids? Doubt it. It's not a race issue it's a class issue. Born and bread one way and don't wanna change.

Have you guys seen the mom who found her son in a black ski mask protesting and she went down grabbed him and woooooped his bum all the way home, that's what we need. There is a saying in the horse world, killing with kindness, well with less moms like mine and this one I think it works in this instance. Go get em moms. Smack em all the way home and keep them there.

• Like 4

Nothing says I demand justice like a flaming diaper hurled at an innocent by stander.

Thanks Obama

• Like 1

Osama and Eric bin holdin do nothing but instigate these actions.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Personally, I'm starting to agree with the brilliant Mayor of Baltimore. Everyone should exercise their First Ammendment Rights. And even the ones that feel the need to destroy need their space and acceptance. In this case it would have been advantageous to direct them forty five miles South. Where they could have gotten more help from other animals in D.C. And started to destroy the Capital, and their leaders house. At least than they would be getting even with the ones that made them what they are!!! BLACK GORILLA PEOPLE GEEZ!!!!! THERE FLAT OUT AINT NO SHAME!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Same old scenario. MY TEAM LOST...burn a car, break windows, beat up innocent people, loot stores. ...MY TEAM WON..burn a car, break windows, beat up innocent people, loot stores.

In 1965 Police pulled over motorcyclist believed to be intoxicated. His name was Marquette Frye. Marquette, or as his friends called him, "Soul Brother", failed the sobriety test and the police were going to impound the motorcycle. A crowd gathered. Racial tensions grew and a riot started. Sound familiar? That was the Watts riots IN LA. 34 dead and over a 1000 injured. All they wanna do is burn cars, loot stores, break windows, hurt innocent people and it doesn't have to be a racial thing but usually is. That's they way they are.

Where were all the looters when Gosnell was butchering living babies ( many were black) and keeping their feet in a jar?

Where were all the looters when Gosnell was butchering living babies ( many were black) and keeping their feet in a jar?

That's a good question. Gosnell would takes scissors and "Snip" as he put it, the back neck of babies born alive and severe their spinal cords. But everyone that knew him said, "He was a well liked guy" Burn him at the stake is what I say. JMO