Sign in to follow this  

boston bomber gets the death penalty

don't know what kinda penalty could be worse than being a steaming pile religion of peace @$$hole like this guy, but i was really happy to just read that a liberal state like mass and a liberal town like boston could find 12 decent folks with the guts to send him to he l l . have fun with your 70 virgins, goats that is, and rot in he l l with the rest of your slimy "brothers". ally ally akbar now dude. Lark.

• Like 3

would be great if it was the firing squad

death sentence in the USA means nothing more than yrs in jail - it can last 20-40 -60 yrs

we'll spend 100rds of thousands keeping this ????? alive over the next several decades

Say hi to SATAN!! he sure is gonna be surprised when those 72 virgins turn into an old fat guy with horns and a tail who looks like ted kennedy!

would be great if it was the firing squad

death sentence in the USA means nothing more than yrs in jail - it can last 20-40 -60 yrs

we'll spend 100rds of thousands keeping this ????? alive over the next several decades

timothy McVeigh was on federal death row for 6 years

yup bunch of appeals and court bull crap will keep him alive for a few years.. firing squad would of been better. or life in prison and let someone "take care of him" in the inside. just a thought.

I would rather see him swinging from a rope on the Whitehouse flagpole let the vultures, worms, and Satan have him afterward.

Years of confinement before the penalty is carried out. the Fed's have a never ending supply of taxpayers money to fund it.

Good thing he is white or we would have to endure more riots when put him to sleep.

• Like 2

Good thing he is white or we would have to endure more riots when put him to sleep.

im not sure that he is white, but I have heard another ethnic profile he may fit.

72 redneck virginians comin his way... and if i was the one who owned the boat his grimy azz climbed into id offer to be on the firing squad. I have zero tolerance for extremist muslim goat F'n terrorists...killm all

In this case I'm thinking turn him loose in the general prison population and lets save a ton of time and money.

I believe in an eye for an eye. Start by standing him next to a bomb that blows his legs off. After hours of agony, back over him with a car, but make sure he is not dead. Let the piece of radical s hi t suffer until he is about to lose consciousness then finish him off by shooting him in the face.

Too bad there is not a way to kill him more than once.

• Like 2

I saw an article on CNN where they were basically saying that life in the Florence, Colorado Supermax prison would be worse than death. This place is called ADX - for 'Administrative Maximum'. The argument was that he'd be on the appeals list for a long time if given the death penalty.

So, for this guy, arguably the worst of the worst, he either has appeals and protection in a "regular" death-row prison, or gets to go to a prison where he has basically 3 to 1 guards, nurses, psychologists. We're treating this guy like royalty.

IMO, he should be sitting in a 8x8 concrete cell, and have a pressure-cooker bomb go off in the middle of it. If he dies immediately, at least he's dead. If it takes a long time, he'll start to figure out what he did to other people