Sign in to follow this  
FB67

Ruger Single Six 22 Long Rifle $250 OBO

The seller pm'd me but by the time I read the pm, Greyghost had posted he was picking it up this evening. I pm'd the seller and told him that selling it to Greyghost was ok with me. I thought that was the end of it. I think everybody was ok with the end result.

The seller pm'd me but by the time I read the pm, Greyghost had posted he was picking it up this evening. I pm'd the seller and told him that selling it to Greyghost was ok with me. I thought that was the end of it. I think everybody was ok with the end result.

And there ya have it. Levers is good guy and FB67 is good guy. Jumping to conclusions can give ya a bad name. NO LIST NEEDED.

• Like 2

Looks like somebody won't make the "Good Guy Buyers" list!

This is why that list is BS. Maybe "levers" didn't like the shape the gun was in or it wasn't exactly what he wanted. Does that make him "bad" or just cautious about what he is buying. Or does it make FB67 a "bad seller"? There is way to much speculation about it to make a judgment on either person.

Yep, I didn't mean "levers". He was second in line (post number 5).

You are probably right about the problems with the lists currently being discussed.

I do think there are a few folks on this forum that jump at something and later decide against that impulse purchase, perhaps without ever seeing the item in person. It's happened to me as a seller. It's frustrating to then have to go back and try to determine who was next in line. If an item is "hot" there tends to be a feeding frenzy sometimes.

Good guy list bad guy list, at least this isnt CL where you get a text from a tweeker at 1:45 am wanting to come and take a look.

Picked it up this evening. Transaction was fast and painless. Thanks for a great deal on a nice gun

I have the exact same style of pistol along with the mag cylinder. It was my dad's but he is no longer with us, brings back great memories of target practice with him and the family.

Gray Ghost glad you like it.

Levers thanks for your interest and being a class act.

The first guy unfortunately was under age, I felt bad about not selling it to him because he seemed like a great guy but I didn't want to take a chance of doing something illegal.

• Like 2

Gray Ghost glad you like it.

Levers thanks for your interest and being a class act.

The first guy unfortunately was under age, I felt bad about not selling it to him because he seemed like a great guy but I didn't want to take a chance of doing something illegal.

Hey better safe than sorry. If he was legit there's no reason his parents wouldn't have stepped in n gotten it for him. I know mine would have. My dad bought several guns for me growin up.

• Like 1

Who ever bought this single six I have a 22 mag cylinder ill give them. I believe it will fit.

928-551-2055

Not having the mag cylinder made it look suspicious. And now there is a mag cylinder for free???????????

I think all involved handled this great. The "good guy bad guy list" is in my mind and that's where it needs to be.

Who ever bought this single six I have a 22 mag cylinder ill give them. I believe it will fit.

928-551-2055

PM sent

928-551-2055

PM sent

The mag cylinder may not fit this is a pre mag cylinder gun.

careful with the extra cylinder, they are usually timed to a specific gun. they will have the serial number matched to the frame. friend swapped one out one time that was wrong and we had a bullet sprawl down the barrel leaving a 12 inch thin piece of lead from the breach to a few inches past the barrel.