Arizona Griz

Nice Coues Deer buck

Here are some pictures of a nice Coues deer buck where supposely there are no deer. :rolleyes: The picture was taken about 11:30 A.M.

I am trying to figure out how to post the pictures. I think you will enjoy them. Stay tuned.

I guess I figured it out. Now to find out how to post them without having to click on the address.

http://members.cox.net/csalyer/deer%20003.jpg

http://members.cox.net/csalyer/deer%20004.jpg

http://members.cox.net/csalyer/deer%20005.jpg

Edited by Arizona Griz

Wow, awesome buck. Did you take those pics or were they trail camera pics?

Brian

Did you actually shoot these? As a photographer who works with photoshop daily, I down loaded and looked very close at these images. They look like they could have been photoshop'd. Maybe not of course... but maybe? The heads seem to have a different resolution and contrast than the body. Its hard to tell at web resolution. Am I right? If not, no offense intended.

These pictures were taken last Saturday while elk scouting by a coworker of mine. The pictures were resized from abut 650KB to 100KB. They are real and next Saturday a tree stand will be set up.

They are real pictures. Someone always has to say they are fake. I have a picture that I got last year of a buck that is the brother to that one. It is blury and I cant clear it up at all. I did not post it because of the bluryness and I just knew some one would say that is not real. I emaild it to amanda a while back . I do not know how to post pics on this site. so I guess I may email the to someone else and see if they can post it for me.

Awesome deer! You know, now we are expecting to see him posted in the archery section of the photo gallery no later than 8/28...let's say um..5:00pm.

Good luck

PS. pictures look real to me

Like they say, " there is always a critic in every crowd" No appreciation for someone else's work. Nice deer, hope you can get a shot off at him in a few weeks.

Nice deer. I don't care if it was photoshoped. But you may want to tell your buddy to start looking for "elk" where there are no mesquite trees. He might eventually find some elk instead of coues deer. :)

Bret M.

Those trees to me look more like juniper trees. At least thats what we call them.

In the third picture in the original post the deers antler is partially blocked by something we always called mesquite trees. Maybe it is a funny looking juniper though

Bret M.