cessna

Air Gun for Coyotes

A friend of mine sent me a web-link to Air Guns of Arizona. I'm not familiar with air guns but they look pretty sophisticated and powerful.

This web-site has a lot of good information. My question is, I live in NM but also predator hunt in AZ where I'm from originally. Can you use

an airgun to hunt predators? It looks interesting, I'd like to maybe try it. Next time I'm in the Chandler area I'll have to stop by AOA and see

if they'd help an old-timer start out with an airgun.

That font gives me a headache. Couldn't finish reading the post

• Like 5

The modern PCP guns are very impressive. Many are more than capable of taken a coyote.

A friend of mine sent me a web-link to Air Guns of Arizona. I'm not familiar with air guns but they look pretty sophisticated and powerful.

This web-site has a lot of good information. My question is, I live in NM but also predator hunt in AZ where I'm from originally. Can you use

an airgun to hunt predators? It looks interesting, I'd like to maybe try it. Next time I'm in the Chandler area I'll have to stop by AOA and see

if they'd help an old-timer start out with an airgun.

A friend of mine sent me a web-link to Air Guns of Arizona. I'm not familiar with air guns but they look pretty sophisticated and powerful. This web-site has a lot of good information. My question is, I live in NM but also predator hunt in AZ where I'm from originally. Can you use an airgun to hunt predators? It looks interesting, I'd like to maybe try it. Next time I'm in the Chandler area I'll have to stop by AOA and see if they'd help an old-timer start out with an airgun.

There you go GreyGhost85, I apologize. I thought , maybe most people had gotten beyond basic ciphers and fonts. :)

Well I am not sure what a ciphers are and I stopped eating fonts all long time ago.

My doc said my cholesterol was too high.

More D

• Like 1

Another vote for grey ghost, the font sucks! Either way, they do make very powerful air guns, have seen videos of hogs and deer taken with the bigger caliber ones. Not in AZ though. Not sure what the AZ law is on the subject but I'm sure an air gun will kill a deer or smaller animal humanely if it's legal in the state. The last one I watched was a 35 cal on hog and a 44 cal on an eastern white tail in Texas it said. Both close shots from a blind box.

The deer season of the future. First week is spears, 2nd traditional archery, 3rd wheel archery, 4th cross bows, 5th air guns, 6th muzzle loaders, 7th smooth bore shotguns shooting slugs, 8th rifled shotguns, 9th inline black powder, 10th rifle.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

The deer season of the future. First week is spears, 2nd traditional archery, 3rd wheel archery, 4th cross bows, 5th air guns, 6th muzzle loaders, 7th smooth bore shotguns shooting slugs, 8th rifled shotguns, 9th inline black powder, 10th rifle.

Thom, PLEASE DON'T ENCOURGE THEM!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Take care, Willie