DrtRoadRody

AZ drivers....

How am I supposed to check cwt if I don't use my phone when I drive

• Like 7

Oh you must be driving in Flagstaff? Hate drivers here in Flagstaff... They have no sense of planning ahead while driving... And no common sense..... Today had a motorcycle pass me on the SHOULDER of I-40 while texting!! SERIOUSLY?! If y'all hear about an idiot motorcyclist dying in an accident it was that guy....

Drivers suck all over the country. It's the selfish mentality that the world is coming too. They are the only ones that matter, so everyone else just get out of the way. Or they are too preocupied with their phone, makeup, movie they're watching, etc to pay attention to actually driving.

Some dumb bitch in a big black Dodge almost killed me yesterday in Colorado Springs. I stood on my horn while making evasive maneuvers and she just keep forcing me over, never looked, no signal, not even a wave after she finally realized I was there. We were inches from trading paint and I have my Tacoma out here so I would have lost that one big time.

^^^ This no matter where you are there are horrible drivers everywhere.. On a side note they really need to ban texting and driving ASAP!! Also dont get me started on people driving in the carpool lane with out any passangers.. I take I-10 home at 3:30 pm and man people are jabroni's when it comes to that. How about the jabroni's who ride the yellow center lane to try and cut in at the very front ??

how about the guy that uses the word "jabroni" in his everyday life

How bout the guy who has never heard the word "jabroni" in his life? XD

guess I'm just a guy who doesn't get around much or never paid much attention to everyday goings on

I confess - never ever recall anyone ever using and have no clue what it means and really don't care

guess ya could get triple score for it playing scrabble though-- jabroni

Everybody is a good driver in their own mind... I guess we are all guilty.. Have seen plenty of photographs of Sticker Sightings on this site taken while driving... Its always easy to blame everyone else when we all have the same responsabilites on the roads...People will never learn their lesson until it is too late..

It means loser, idiot, smartazz. butthead, just a slang term. I would rather use the good ole reliable......."Your a f-ing azzhole" myself. :D

• Like 2

I feel you. I yelled at a woman yesterday that was weaving all over the road, and doing 25mph in a 45 zone. playing on her phone. She flipped me off, and I was ready to shed my human form, and go NASCAR on her sorry butt. Rubbing is racing.

• Like 3

Scottsdale is the worse.

I agree, driving the 101 into Scottsdale its like somebody hit the idiot switch.

If you think AZ has bad drivers, you'd need to don diapers if you want to drive in the Philippines. And the traffic cops will pull you over and shake you down for driving while white.

• Like 3

Talking to my friend last night reminiscing about old times. He told me he went to Texas in79' for a job and blew up his engine in the middle of nowhere. I asked him what he did and he said, " I hitchhiked to the nearest town and got a guy to take me back with a wrecker to bring my truck in. Ahhhh...the good ole days before cell phones.

Well said. and..

attachicon.gifkeepright.png

Hmmm So I'm going 75mph on I-17 in the left lane and you come up on me at 85mph . Who is wrong?

technically if there's no cars to your right that your passing at the time then you should move over... Always pass on the left.... But if your passing then 85 guy just has to wait till you finish your pass

• Like 1

Well said. and..

attachicon.gifkeepright.png

Hmmm So I'm going 75mph on I-17 in the left lane and you come up on me at 85mph . Who is wrong?

technically if there's no cars to your right that your passing at the time then you should move over... Always pass on the left.... But if your passing then 85 guy just has to wait till you finish your pass

Scottsdale is the worse.

I agree, driving the 101 into Scottsdale its like somebody hit the idiot switch.

If you think AZ has bad drivers, you'd need to don diapers if you want to drive in the Philippines. And the traffic cops will pull you over and shake you down for driving while white.

Everyone in the Phil's will try and part the white guy from his money. A foreigner is a walking ATM. :lol: