hoghntr

??? for you / ALMOST DOVE TIME! yeee ha

Great seeing you too. I wound up 41 for 55 today. This was my 10th outing this season. Shot 2 cases + 1 box, and totalled 45 mourning, 15 white wing, and 401 Eurasians.

• Like 5

Big thanks to Chris(prdatr) who invited me out to his honey hole. We had a great time! Lots of eurasians!!!

It was nice meeting lance there. I also got to watch hoghntr put on a shooting expo:) Hoghntr was on fire. He couldn't miss if he wanted to.

It is the gun my friend... ;) love wing shooting! Since I was knee high I have been abusing body for those dumb little birds. I think maybe some quail trips are in order this year guys.. Maybe some small groups of us need to get together and get'r done. I have really appreciated the dairy and do wish the guys out there we do not know appreciated it the same way as is Coueswhitetail.com guys do.

• Like 4

Great seeing you too. I wound up 41 for 55 today. This was my 10th outing this season. Shot 2 cases + 1 box, and totalled 45 mourning, 15 white wing, and 401 Eurasians.

Holy smokes! Nice numbers Lance

I dropped off my bag of birds this morning to some guys on way out.. I was fixin to be late for churcheY. 😮

• Like 1

Big thanks to Chris(prdatr) who invited me out to his honey hole. We had a great time! Lots of eurasians!!!

It was nice meeting lance there. I also got to watch hoghntr put on a shooting expo:) Hoghntr was on fire. He couldn't miss if he wanted to.

It is the gun my friend... ;) love wing shooting! Since I was knee high I have been abusing body for those dumb little birds. I think maybe some quail trips are in order this year guys.. Maybe some small groups of us need to get together and get'r done. I have really appreciated the dairy and do wish the guys out there we do not know appreciated it the same way as is Coueswhitetail.com guys do.
If go e you my shoulder mike! Beating up and already bad shoulder for the sake of wing shooting. Been seeing grreeeeeeat numbers of quail. I'm so pumped up, I was dreaming of those little chickens during my day maps lately.
  • Like 1

I'm very sad that Dove season is over for me. I really had a great time hunting with friends and family this year. This was one of the most fun Dove hunting years I've ever had. I got to watch several kids take numerous limits with their dads. I watched a lot of beautiful sunrises. I got to watch my kids become better hunters. We had some huge Dove BBQ's. All in all it was a spectacular Dove season! I can't wait for next year..........

• Like 6

My 6yr old got his 1st flyer tonight! Moving right along from grounders to folding this bird up hard. :)

Why 1 pic is straight and others sideways are beyond me???

• Like 5

Last afternoon of the season I was able to get my limit jump shooting doves in the sunflowers. Great year for doves here in the White Mountians.

Brian

post-102-0-12933400-1442361304_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Well made work out of the last evening with a quick 45 min limit. Can't wait until late season this was definently the best season I have had in a while. All public land all season

post-11647-0-41131300-1442373573_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hated to see it end but had a fantastic evening! It was such a pleasant evening I sat and cleaned guns and watched sunset on a great season closer. Lost about 10 euros in cotton tonight but I'm sure the cotton will praise me for the mulch.

Thank you Lord for dove to hunt, eyes to see them, a shoulder to hold gun, finger to squeeze trigger legs to walk to them and back to bend and retrieve them also Lord I thank you for the taste buds that tolerate them, and Lord thank you for my wife who understands I need to hunt. 😀 Amen

• Like 4

The season was great for me as well. Not nearly close to the number of birds some of you got but I added another season to my belt, learned a few new things and got a friend to love it and will probably go out with me every year from now on. My goal next year is to find other spots so I'm not going to the same place all the time. Saturday was really slow. We only got 10 birds total. But it was enough to get my buddy hooked. Can't wait for next season. Now time to focus on the mule deer hunt coming up.

• Like 1

The season was great for me as well. Not nearly close to the number of birds some of you got but I added another season to my belt, learned a few new things and got a friend to love it and will probably go out with me every year from now on. My goal next year is to find other spots so I'm not going to the same place all the time. Saturday was really slow. We only got 10 birds total. But it was enough to get my buddy hooked. Can't wait for next season. Now time to focus on the mule deer hunt coming up.

I think it only takes 1 dove to get you hooked :-) remember few of us posting pics were on a private dairy so don't let your numbers discourage you. The dairy was fun but positively not reality. Good luck with the muleys!