hoghntr

??? for you / ALMOST DOVE TIME! yeee ha

Friend just shared this this with me..

Love it!!!! Thank God for the plug in my auto loader!! :lol:

Went out with a couple of buddies again this morning and slayed MANY birds. What fun! 75+ birds between three of us..... (The Eurasian is the best thing to happen to Arizona dove hunting in a long time, IMO! ;) )

S.

:)

• Like 1

I bought her a CZ Redhead Premier w. 26" barrels. Super light, fast swinging, well balanced. LOP is just a touch long still, but not bad. Also picked up a case of 20 Ga. light target loads, and recoil is almost non-existent.

I really like it too. Slayed some birds myself with it today.

• Like 1

Ended up with 10 doves this evening up here in the White Moutains. Sure is fun jump shooting them. Not to often we get decent bird hunting up here but so far been good.

Brian

My 6 yr old scored his 1st dove! After 15 or so flyers missed he had taken break when a young Eurasian landed in front of us so he slid in behind the 20ga and squeezed the trigger.

• Like 5

Dirty birdies! Time for some corona,bacon & bbq sauce!

All head shots???? Good job, I hate biting into lead......

Dirty birdies! Time for some corona,bacon & bbq sauce!

All head shots???? Good job, I hate biting into lead......

Yeah how'd you do that mike?!?

Couldn't find the time to make it out during the work week but headed out this morning with the boy and a good friend. All I can say is, Holy Bejesus their were thousands of birds. Got my limit in under an hour which gave me ample time to watch my boy get his 1st limit of 15. He depleted my 20g stock of shells but it was sure worth it watching him aim, then bang-bang (that's his Antonio Zoli O/U) and then to see the bird buckle and smash to the ground. Couldn't be happier, headed to Walmart to stock up again for second round Sunday. We all limited out.

post-2173-0-85745600-1441481779_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Couldn't find the time to make it out during the work week but headed out this morning with the boy and a good friend. All I can say is, Holy Bejesus their were thousands of birds. Got my limit in under an hour which gave me ample time to watch my boy get his 1st limit of 15. He depleted my 20g stock of shells but it was sure worth it watching him aim, then bang-bang (that's his Antonio Zoli O/U) and then to see the bird buckle and smash to the ground. Couldn't be happier, headed to Walmart to stock up again for second round Sunday. We all limited out.

It sure is fun seeing the kids Dove hunting! Great job!!!!

• Like 1