hoghntr

??? for you / ALMOST DOVE TIME! yeee ha

Where are we meeting opening morning??? Can't wait!!!

Looks like I'm on my own opening morn. Actually think i have Pt at 9:30 so gotta shoot quick and get home
Which dairy are you at? Only one of my original 3 are meeting me, so you can hang out with us..
  • Like 1

I'm kind of a afternoon guy cuz Wifey works out that way and she enjoys dove shooting. I just wanna shoot Eurasian and pigeons. :) I really don't care where I hunt as long as I get to sling lead some where.

• Like 1

I'm kind of a afternoon guy cuz Wifey works out that way and she enjoys dove shooting. I just wanna shoot Eurasian and pigeons. :) I really don't care where I hunt as long as I get to sling lead some where.

cant you shoot euros and pigeons anytime of the year? Why would you wait to go when every tom,dick and harry thinks hes a wingshooter?

cant you shoot euros and pigeons anytime of the year? Why would you wait to go when every tom,dick and harry thinks hes a wingshooter?

Cuz that is only time I have access to a dairy. Had a convenient pigeon spot by my house until G & F changed boundary lines again

• Like 1

I can't wait for the season to open!!!! I just found the most Epic Dove spot ever! I thought I had been transported to Argentina, because I was seeing so many birds. I had flights of 100 plus birds fly over me. It's going to be AMAZING!!!!!

• Like 3

I can't wait for the season to open!!!! I just found the most Epic Dove spot ever! I thought I had been transported to Argentina, because I was seeing so many birds. I had flights of 100 plus birds fly over me. It's going to be AMAZING!!!!!

I'm available to be "Amazed" from September 1st-15th... 😌

We had spot like that for 2 yrs right across street from my house until G&F pulled plug. 😢

just hope the storms stay away last yrs monsoons hit hard 2 days before season start and blew all the birds south -

north of phx sucked big time

gonna try samo old spot just to see

• Like 1

They have flat left Havasu. I'm seeing maybe 20% of the dove I saw a couple weeks ago. I'll still be out in the morning, hope to get a few.

+1... 90% of my ww's are gone. Sunday still there, today....gone! POOF! Have never understood why they dont bump this hunt up atleast a week. Two would be perfect. Guess Mexico is in short supply.

Well, As luck would have it we got the storm we didn't need tonight. 14000 without power in east valley and its' still blowing to beat heII at my house. BYE BYE birds.

Ya I'm in n.phx and 0 birds here.

GOOD LUCK IN THE AM! I'm doing afternoon hunt cuz wife decided we should go north and pick blackberries on opener of dove. 😢

Safford is same way heck of a storm, water everywhere. We will see what happens this afternoon after work. Good luck to everyone heading out..

Epic day of dove hunting. Most fun I have had hunting doves in 20 years. Saw some members out there in the field too. Shot a bunch of grey rockets. If Eurasians counted into the limit, I would have been done by 6:15. Luckily, they don't, so I wasn't.

• Like 10