hoghntr

??? for you / ALMOST DOVE TIME! yeee ha

Going out after work today. Hoping to have the same results as you, lance. Can't wait until 3pm.

Epic day of dove hunting. Most fun I have had hunting doves in 20 years. Saw some members out there in the field too. Shot a bunch of grey rockets. If Eurasians counted into the limit, I would have been done by 6:15. Luckily, they don't, so I wasn't.

Nice meeting you, Lance! Quite a morning of shooting, indeed... ^_^ Likely will see you out there again later in the week!

Good luck to all!!!!

S.

:)

Epic day of dove hunting. Most fun I have had hunting doves in 20 years. Saw some members out there in the field too. Shot a bunch of grey rockets. If Eurasians counted into the limit, I would have been done by 6:15. Luckily, they don't, so I wasn't.

Nice meeting you, Lance! Quite a morning of shooting, indeed... ^_^ Likely will see you out there again later in the week!

Good luck to all!!!!

S.

any whitewings?

Friend went out here in Safford this morning, and nothing came in to the water hole he was at. Gonna try and get on some farm fields thus afternoon, if work let's me off soon enough.

We had an Epic day!!! All of us were done by 7:00. Even my son limited. We all got

our limit of white wings. I've never seen so many white wings.

post-1205-0-05395900-1441134664_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-87138900-1441134689_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

We had an Epic day!!! All of us were done by 7:00. Even my son limited. We all got

You're killing me!! That's so cool. Congrats to your boy, he'll remember that forever! You guys have inspired me to get out this evening here in ND! I planted 20 acres of sunflowers this year and they're loaded in there!

• Like 1

Good luck to all!!!!

S.

any whitewings?

8 whitewings for me..... More than usual. Glad they raised the limit on them to 10! ;) (Used to be 12/6)

S.

• Like 1

That's very cool. Hope to have a tailgate full this evening.

I fired 2 shots. Saw no white wings. Had several good flights of mourning doves but out of range. I was on a pass shooting spot. Switching spots tomorrow morning.

I'm dying here.. L.O.L. blackberries on dove opener and new spot not working out😭

• Like 1

Good luck to all!!!!

S.

any whitewings?

8 whitewings for me..... More than usual. Glad they raised the limit on them to 10! ;) (Used to be 12/6)

S.

used to be 5/10....and only a 1/2day
  • Like 1

Very spotty here in sierra vista. Scouted our spot three days ago at a dirt tank we have hunted for years. Heavy flights of both WW and collards morning and evening. This morning three of us were hard pressed to get nine birds all morning dove only missed one and got three.Ran into four other hunters coming out that had been down near the river at hiway 82 they took the only bird that flew over.

Not a usual opening day!!

I had my best opener in years. We were done by 6:45. Just into my 2nd box of 28's. Lots of people at our spot but most were being safe.

• Like 1