Sign in to follow this  
WACem44

LongRange Muzzleloader and White 97 Whitetail *PICS Added of both

I have a Bad Bull Muzzleloader X-Series
It has a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 p (BT)
Shoots sub MOA

Powder/Bullets/Primers everything to be shooting for the up and coming Muzzy season!

Trade for a pair of Kowa's, or for a custom 6.5 Creedmoor!
I will also sell this outright. I will separate gun from Scope as well if the price is right.

$3300 OBO, $2400 without the scope!

Updated with Pictures below!

Nope, $4,000

Awesome gun! I'd be all over it but I bought an ultimate firearms muzzleloader last summer. Are you shooting smokeless out of it? What kind of ignition system are they using?

it looks like they shoot imr 4350, per their website. pretty wild

Sorry for the late response, i'm shooting IMR4350 as GreyGhost said. I buy my bullets from BadBull as well. This has their new ignition system on it. I haven't changed the load at all from what they suggested. I haven't needed too! I will take some pictures tonight and post them.

It will shoot as far as you want to take it... I can hit the gong at three points at 550 yards.

• Like 1

So your saying $4000.00 for a 500yrd shoot or $400.00 for my CVA optima magnum, I'll sneak a little closer. Awesome gun

This muzzle loader is awesome. Amazing piece of equipment. It is like anything else. You either "get it" or you don't. It falls into the category with custom knives, high high end optics and Kobe beef. If I were a front loader guy, I would find a way to get one. Good luck with the sale.