naturebob

no need for sheep

I don't mean to be so harsh on them, the thing I really don't agree with tho onthis subject is allowing them Kids. On that part I could go on forever...........BOB!

To each his own.. my opinion. Maybe now we can work on some real problems, and gay marriage is a good form of population control. Just saying

To each his own.. my opinion. Maybe now we can work on some real problems, and gay marriage is a good form of population control. Just saying

+1. If people used half the energy they do on stupid stuff like this on real problems we'd be living in a whole lot better world. I go to work every day and see little kids with mouths full of cavities with parents on welfare with nicer clothes and cell phones then I have and absolutely no give a sheet about anything in life other then keeping up with the kardshians, and I really begin to question where our world is headed. I have 4 siblings all of them have good careers and educations. We have 1 niece between all 5 of us and probably won't be anymore. I have patients that come in and mom and grandma are both toothless and on welfare and have 6-10 kids between them. This world is de-evolving in a heck of a hurry. If two dudes or two chicks wanna get married and have kids and raise them right, I'm all for it as long as they aren't POS drags on society like the vast majority of this world is becoming.

• Like 6

A lot of people and churches do not agree. Im not a religious person, but if a church or religion does not agree or refuses to marry these people based on their studies of the bible or whatever else. Why should they be persacuted now. It will certianly happen.

Its not just a happy go lucky gay thing. It is pushing peoples freedom of religion and freedom of speach. The guns are coming up.

Let them marry and raise kids, if they're good parents a teach that it's ok NOT or TO be gay then ok, if they have jobs and don't have time to protest for a living I'm ok with it. What is going to be an issue is all the money now that has to be spent changing every legal government form, document, website, office posters, etc. lots of government agencies to change so they will be up to par. It should be up to the people to decide not the "supreme" court! The handful in the judicial system should not speak for the millions in the country. Country will be changing soon, for the worst! Law suits and arguments will break us. The people who don't care either way if they get married will be out weighed and out funded by the minority who wants more. More than just the marriage that they fought so hard to get, they will brake society.

Let them marry and raise kids, if they're good parents a teach that it's ok NOT or TO be gay then ok, if they have jobs and don't have time to protest for a living I'm ok with it. What is going to be an issue is all the money now that has to be spent changing every legal government form, document, website, office posters, etc. lots of government agencies to change so they will be up to par. It should be up to the people to decide not the "supreme" court! The handful in the judicial system should not speak for the millions in the country. Country will be changing soon, for the worst! Law suits and arguments will break us. The people who don't care either way if they get married will be out weighed and out funded by the minority who wants more. More than just the marriage that they fought so hard to get, they will brake society.

I concur.

"Hope and change" is a cutting block on our society, constitutional rights and freedom. The bitch will propably be next.

• Like 1

I concur.

"Hope and change" is a cutting block on our society, constitutional rights and freedom. The bitch will propably be next.

I really hope not! There's a few good republican candidates running but either way none of them will get votes from the other side anyways. They just have to be good enough to bring out all the non voting republicans and independents. If not then I'm at a loss for words. Would rather not speculate the outcome.

I hope my speculation is wrong, but the butt crack, welfare fed, I could go on , but ill stop . The sheeple want freeeeeeeeee. Stuff

I could say so much but I am going to refrain. This doesn't seem like a big deal right now but it is. I know one thing for a fact our country is going straight into the shitter!

• Like 3

Have you herd the phrase dumb as a sheep ---------This is just the beginning.