Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

Big TY to BigBrowns

We will all have to go up into the high country and do a shoot out from 500 to 1500 yards. Camping and all. :)

That would be Amazing!!!!!!!

• Like 2

We will all have to go up into the high country and do a shoot out from 500 to 1500 yards. Camping and all. :)

That would be Amazing!!!!!!!
Put me down for that as well!

Early October sound good? Since August and September most guys will be hunting and don't want to mess up any hunts.

I'm already researching a place. I'm looking into Cherry Creek Lodge in Young. I know they have a 1000 yard range for visitors. I'm going to see if we can gain access some how. If anyone else has some shooting spots where we can camp feel free to let the group know.

I can bring beer and brown liquor.

Alcohol and high powered weaponry. What could go wrong?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

I've gotten addicted to this long range thing, just reloaded my first bullets for the Creed, this thing shoots lights out, friggin awesome!

I'm down for a camp and long range shoot!

• Like 2

This is a fun sport, expensive and addicting. But you do notice that throat erosion does affect accuracy. Finding components and keeping good stock is key.

I've been lucky to go hunting with Adam a few times...he is quite a shooter and definitely doesn't like to miss! I think quite a few things have to go wrong for him to actually miss. Let's get him to go camping :-) LOL

I'm going to check out a location tomorrow. I will have details soon. Long range shooting camp coming soon!!!!

• Like 1