Sign in to follow this  
kimberx2

Antelope taxidermy

So getting ready for my archery antelope hunt and got a flier from Signature taxidermy and Coconino game processing. Any one have any thing to say about Signature Taxidermy in Flagstaff? I've used Coconino before and had good luck with them.

I guess I'm trying to decide whether to try signature or stick with Southwest Wildlife, my last deer from there is great.

Or maybe go with someone else, Mogollon, ???

Also please post pics of your antelope mounts and taxidermist. Trying to decide on pose. Thinking wall pedistal with turned head. I know this subject has come up in the past, but wanted to hear some new opinions and see more antelope mounts. Thanks, Kirk.

Check out Mount-n-view taxidermy, he's right off I-40 and not far from Coconino game processing. Can't go wrong with either. +1 for what Flatlander said.

• Like 1

Bonecollector very nice mount. Thanks for the pics.

I guess I like to be prepared! Too many times before I wasn't sure where to go until after you have the animal down.

• Like 3

Devin (Becker) Arizona Wildlife designs have done two Antelope shoulder mounts for me(New Mexico & Wyoming). The work is some of the very best you can find. If I am fortunate to fill my tag this year they will be doing another one for me.

Thanks for the pics and recomendation Becker.I have seen you post awesome taxidermy pics before and never knew which shop you were at. Thanx.

All of the antelope pics are nice,hard to pick one over the other.