Mog

Headphones in the blind

Somebody get this guy whatever award he's trying to win please? He's obviously better than all of us.

Somebody get this guy whatever award he's trying to win please? He's obviously better than all of us.

All I'm tryin to say is I don't need to have been in a d@mn blind for countless hours to call myself a hunter as akaspecials would suggest

All I'm tryin to say is I don't need to have been in a d@mn blind for countless hours to call myself a hunter as akaspecials would suggest

The first suggestion was your own.

How many bucks have you killed with a bow, bradbaker? It's not quite as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...... with a shotgun. But go ahead and continue to thump your chest, kid.

Ive tried the headphone thing but it causes my ears to play tricks on me. I usually bring a book. Those 14+ hour days in the blind in August can be brutal. Especially the days when not even the trees are moving.

14 hours! You stand guys are hardasses! No way I could sit a stand that long when I know I could be glassing coues. If I ever did sit a stand for any long periods of time I'd probably listen to Jay Scott's podcast if anything.

How many bucks have you killed with a bow, bradbaker? It's not quite as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...... with a shotgun. But go ahead and continue to thump your chest, kid.

Last season was my first season bowhunting and I didn't kill a buck but I actually like to hunt. If I just wanted to kill stuff I would be road hunting or sitting in blinds

Last season was my first season bowhunting and I didn't kill a buck but I actually like to hunt. If I just wanted to kill stuff I would be road hunting or sitting in blinds

You have got a lot to learn. Good luck out there.

You are a complete fool. I am once again at a loss for words due to the extreme ignorance in one of your posts. You have a lot to learn about the ways of the world kid. Judging by your avatar, you don't quite have the stature to run your mouth like you do either

Maybe if I lived out east. I actually spot and stalk hunt rather than plant my a$$ in a lawn chair and drink beer all day waiting for a deer

Last season was my first season bowhunting If I just wanted to kill stuff I would be road hunting or sitting in blinds

wtf am i reading?

but you told him that he wasnt a hunter?

dude do you wear a helmet ?

• Like 4

Guest 300ultramag.

I wear a helmet, When I'm sitting my blind. Has two ice cold beverages on each side. Then I puts my feet in a bubble bath while I wait for some deer jerky to come strolling in. I've done both. Spot stalk is fun and you learns a lot. Sittin a blind is boring but you kills a lot.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

As far as this ultimate hunter on here. I bet he can hike a bear out 3 miles in August and have no water or shoes. Real deal right here gents. Take notes draw pictures do whatever just pay attention to this guy.

• Like 2

Anyone have earpieces in while in the blind? Seems like it may instroduce some problems but may help pass some time, wondering what everyones opinion was?[/quote it would be nice but it would drive me crazy not being able to hear, I think I will read a book this year!

You can't call yourself a hunter if you have to listen to music while in the blind

if you shoot a trout with a shotgun are you a hunter or a fisherman?

ROASTED

You can't call yourself a hunter if you have to listen to music while in the blind

You can't call yourself a hunter if you've never spent enough time in a blind to want some headphones.

Maybe if I lived out east. I actually spot and stalk hunt rather than plant my a$$ in a lawn chair and drink beer all day waiting for a deer

Are you even old enough to be in the beer aisle

Guest oneshot

Hmmm... So sitting in tree-stands/ground blinds is NOT hunting...???

All of the hours, days,weeks of scouting(hunting) for that perfect set-up, stalking into your set-up, then waiting for those few seconds when you are called upon to perform with the utmost skill, after hours/days of inaction being still and silent...

(One of the hundereds of Deer I've tagged, from a tree-stand...)

post-1378-0-12288800-1439289657_thumb.jpg