Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Names have been drawn.😎-Goal has been met!

***opportunity to get in on gifts is over.

Im hoping everyone is accepting of this. I am getting nothing out of this and I do not touch the money.

Ok guys 9 yr old Ty who is the son of a coueswhitetail.com member "wmathern" took a stick to the eye while playing with homemade crossbow and 2 surgeries later still needs lens replacement. I grew up a desert rat and believe you me this sure could have been me as a kid.

I do not personally know this family beside texts messages checking status of ty's healing.. I feel led to do this and have time and connections to help out so I appreciate your help if able and prayers if you are a believer. thx

*Vortex Optics* has given me few items to raise $ quick for his family to ease financial burden

$20 gets you a chance at getting sweet gift of:

***all gifts getters will have option of what they want in order names are chosen/drawn***

1.NIB pair Vortex Talon HD 10x42

2.NIB Vortex Ranger 1000

3.**In honor of vortex donating Im donating 1 of these 2 rifles

*Savage 110 30-06 with muzzlebreak and (talley?) rings Very clean!

OR

*257 weatherby with rings 2box brass & dies

4. $500 gift certificate for legal services from bpursell (will, legal advice, gun trust etc)

5. NIB BURRIS FULLFIELD 3-9x50

6&7.- 2-Bricks of 22lr (so 2 winners)

8-13 . 6 chances at vortex baseball cap Black with silver letters

**When you click on the donation link and see the total dollar amount don't worry not all of those people I trying to win binoculars. When we have raised $2,500 then we'll find out who gets the binoculars the range finder and gun legal services the ammo and the hats**

http://www.youcaring.com/ty-bennett-397177

Mike 6024994136 text me with amount donated or send via pm

• Like 1

Prayers go out to Ty and his family. God Bless him and his family and God Bless everyone for their generosity.

• Like 1

Don't you ever rest? I'll be donating. Good on ya HH.

Helps me take my mind off my own medical appointments. God is good! just so happens Jareds scripture he chose is also the scripture I have on my wallet.

Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you." declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future."

And that happens to be my wife's favorite scripture. Love it!!!

• Like 2

Brother, you amaze me. Better yet, you inspire me. You are incredible Mike.

• Like 1

Brother, you amaze me. Better yet, you inspire me. You are incredible Mike.

Thanks andrew but im just a broken mess like the rest.. God is Gooood and he has given me a big soft spot in my heart for all kiddos!

• Like 2

50 bucks sent to help ty out with surgery....poor guy I know what he is going through right now....as I as well had a lens implant at the age of 14......hope the best for him and fast recovery and prays sent for the little guy thanks HH for this god bless you

• Like 3

Prdatr also made awesome offer folks:

I'll give 5 boxes of 9mm 115gr Blazer Brass to the next three people to donate $150 or more. PU in Tempe , Central Mesa or Bass Pro.Have Hog Hunter PM me with your contact info.

Just sent in a donation and prayers to Ty.

Bless you Mike for all the help you are giving these kids and their families.

• Like 1

Wow. Take a day off of CW and come back to this? Hoghntr this very cool, and CW members are awesome. The 22lr and the re donations, the 5 boxes of 9 mm? This simply restores my faith in humanity.

• Like 3