Hi all,

I was lucky enough to take the buck I was hunting on the fourth day of the hunt. I knew he was special, but I had no idea how he would finish out. I've been on this site for 10 years and the wealth of knowledge I have absorbed from some of the best hunters around on this site is amazing. I've become totally addicted to coues over the last 10 years and I see no end in site. Here is my lucky #7 in a row, my fourth coues with a bow.

"Toad" 132 gross

post-754-0-13279500-1440641263_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-48245800-1440641426_thumb.jpg

Big thanks to Nelson for helping me pack this guy out. My coues buddies and families have been hard on the big bucks as of late and I can only hope the trend continues.

post-754-0-67040400-1440641534_thumb.jpg

• Like 39

Just an amazing and Sexy coues buck! A well earned trophy! Congrats!!

Now you are a hated man! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 4

I'm just dissappointed you didn't let him grow another year. 135++ is the only way to go. ;););)

Awesome buck!

Brian

• Like 2

I saw this picture yesterday. My jaw dropped and still hasn't gone back into place! That's a great buck, congratulations.

• Like 2

With his incredible growth rate Brian, if I would have shot him in the evening rather than the morning, he probably would be 135"

• Like 4

You and your crew impress me. Can't imagine many fellas walking around that have put down the type of bucks you guys have past couple of years. Absolutely not shocked at all that you come up with these studs each year...I've heard through the grapevine how hard y'all work for em. Congrats...that's about as sexy a buck as I've seen...(alright, done stroking you now!).

• Like 1

Everybody has allready summed it up. Congrats....................BOB!

• Like 1