Sign in to follow this  
erucker

German Shorthaired Pointer -Trained and ready for season

Meet Saydee, 1 yr old German Shorthaired Pointer female. She is trained and ready for quail/chukar or grouse season. She is steady on point, through the shot and fall of the bird. She's a decent natural retriever and she will honor another dogs bird work.

Only reason we are selling is her size, shes a little smaller than we try to have with our breeding program. But don't let that fool you on heart, style and desire of this little rocket. She really can do anything.

message me for sires pedigree. its as good as it gets.

$2500.

post-1627-0-06905200-1440714082_thumb.jpg

post-1627-0-86130100-1440714100_thumb.jpg

post-1627-0-40394500-1440714126_thumb.jpg

How small is too small?? I'm seeing lots of folks breeding up size in pointers and GSP males that are hitting high 70s and low 80s in weight.

I bought a dog from Ed and had him train another for me. Cowboy is all I have needed in a bird dog. Whoever ends up with this dog will be happy with her. Ed does a great job.

• Like 1

Eddie is a great trainer. Whoever gets this dog will not be disappointed. I prefer smaller dogs that's one reason I'm a Brittany guy.

Good luck with sale Ed

I wish, I wish, I wish... if I had the room!

Beautiful dog!

I sure miss both my GSPs. If I didn't have my current dog, she would be mine. Current dog is almost 11.5 and I owe her the last years of her life to be calm. Free BTT for a great looking dog.