Bubbacoues

Furthest south you have seen elk?

Edwards Park north of 4 Peaks. Biggest bull I've ever seen.

just north of the white tank mountains in the early 80's. was hunting yotes in the hassiyampa(sp) river about 200 yards north of the canal right before the pump up station on 275th ave?. could have sworn I saw a decent 5x5 walking across the river bottom.  went back hunting again sure as shoot he was in the SRP Canal walkling around next day the was a article in the republic and on Tv about it. the canal was under construction. I thought I read he made it to just north of palo verde power plant

use to see them(small Herd) in the winter across from the dam every year at horseshoe lake when crappie fishing and duck hunting. saw them a few times on the south side of the dam(which is now a indian artifact area). seen them in 20c  in the valley a few times last one I seen was 2 years ago hanging out with some horse and cattle

saw them a few times just north of yellow cliffs on the east side while fishing as well.

I've been told some people have seen Elk in the Gold Canyon area.  Not sure if it was true, but I could see it happening.