cvw789

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT HEADED OUT TO CHASE ELK !!

We've been watching it and my buddy Jeremiah and myself put our watermark on it so no one will claim it as theirs.

New-Mexico-Elk-Hunting_wm_zpst7hbgynz.pn

Smart move, I was just about to download it....

• Like 2

I don't get to go archery hunting till November, but I'm taking my nephew out in 3C for his first archery bull hunt.

Brian

i guess theres a real monster in 3c some dudes have been watching, youre from pinetop you probably heard about it.

Yeah. I'm not worried about that one. I have plenty of others to chase without fighting half the town chasing a big bull. They can have him. We don't have any specific bull we want to kill. Any 6x6 will do. That's what he wants so we're going to have fun chasing em.

Brian

• Like 4

We've been watching it and my buddy Jeremiah and myself put our watermark on it so no one will claim it as theirs.

New-Mexico-Elk-Hunting_wm_zpst7hbgynz.pn

That's hilarious!

I am particularly bitter this year after making a miscalculation on my chances of drawing a tag and adjusting my draw strategy. Thus preventing myself from hitting the bonus pass on my top choice.

Instead I am headed up mañana to help a buddy who drew the tag with a lot fewer points. Guess you could put me in that hater club.

My nephew got his first 3C bull this morning at 8:30. 20 yards and piled up in 60 yards. Bull have been going nuts for us the last to days. Been unreal. Past up some bulls and got close on some really good bulls. He did good. Oh had to add one for the watermark guys. Lol

Brian

post-102-0-76281700-1442107853_thumb.jpg

post-102-0-50179100-1442110757_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Nice job. Great bull congrats

Right on, nice one too. I recognize that dude from blue ridge.

Yep he did.

My nephew got his first 3C bull this morning at 8:30. 20 yards and piled up in 60 yards. Bull have been going nuts for us the last to days. Been unreal. Past up some bulls and got close on some really good bulls. He did good. Oh had to add one for the watermark guys. Lol

Brian

0912150925_wm.jpg

DSCN0128.JPG

CONGRATS!