Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Let's Make a Deal if you have 12 or More Bonus Points

Heck might as well add one more post for those guys with boo coo BP and want to apply with a little 2 BP guys for unit 1; I've got all the above too for the unit!!! 😊 LoL

People want to apply with me all the time just so's maybe some o' my knowledge and 'spearience'll rub off on em. I always say it just ain't fair to the rest o' the guys. Then they whine and cry. Kinda embarrassing. Lark.

I did a quick look at the comments...and it didn't appear that anyone pointed out that his notion that 7 points gives you "pretty good" odds in 3C is completely false. Your odds don't go up measurably until you get into the bonus pass. For 3C that required 10 points for residents last year, and was only guaranteed with 11 points.

I thought the exact same thing. Why would someone give away half their points so some random joe sHmoe could have better odds. For his knowledge? LOL. I believe the original poster is being greeeeeeety. Yeah we all want tags buddy. But wait your turn. Don't stoop low and try and piggyback off of what others have waited decade(s) for. if you are hunting partners with the individual then that is different. IF YOU JUST KILLED A "340" BULL THEN GET BACK IN LINE AND QUIT TRYING TO WEASLE YOUR WAY INTO ANOTHER TAG.

I actually think there would be quite a few guys that would like to receive some help in exchange for help and lodging etc. Lots of guys don't have the time to scout or just don't know much about elk hunting in that specific unit. And if they can put in and help someone else get drawn that would help them through the hunt I don't see why they wouldn't do it. Obviously not the ideal situation for everyone but there are guys out there where it would work great.

• Like 1