Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Let's Make a Deal if you have 12 or More Bonus Points

LOL

Greyghost85 is a Midget

I knew it!

he is like 6'5. good luck to you

is this what youve come to, name calling? youre 52 years old.

im pretty short, you can start if you want

GreyGhost85:

Hater- A person that simply cannot be happy with another persons success. So rather then be happy for them they make it a point of exposing a flaw. Look in the mirror dude.

• Like 1

Is this a guess the score thread? What are the prizes?, and is it feet or inches?

yes guess mine if you would, your prize is a like. best i can do.

I try not to score the amazing critters photographed or harvested. I think they are all amazing to watch and see. The elk in your picture is for sure a unique trophy as far as the animals go, but for yours and greyghost height, I am not going to join in on that contest. Could be photo shopped, never know.

• Like 1

According to the latest talk with game and fish...market value was added a couple years back so a buddy could pay for gas, food etc...this is different than it had been for many years..

If you dig deep enough into usfs regs, it states anyone can be compensated for a hunt on USFS lands so long as they do not profit.

For years I've been hearing about how federal law trumps state law but finally it works in an ordinary guys favor

Great discussion guys, keep it civil or I'll take out a restraining order.

PS, I'm sitting next to the campfire in 5A reading this. My what noisy neighbors, all running around with trumpets and such...

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

Man I hope i get some back straps this year!!!! My freezer is pork and lope right now.

• Like 1

GreyGhost85 posted this in 12/17/2014(Vintage Hunting Photos): "doesn't matter who, what, when, where the bull was killed. someone is always skeptical of the supposed score. congrats to the hunter. amazing bull. scores are for sports"

I could be friends with this guy!

LOL

Greyghost85 is a Midget

I knew it!

Yeah, like trophyhunter said, i'm about 6'5" and the bull in my avatar is a hair over 400". It took me 5 years to have that bull scored, because i REALLY don't care about numbers, and i feel like they can cloud the big picture of the hunt. The only reason i even responded to this thread is because you came off extremely arrogant (as i replied to you in one of the PM's you sent me) and to top it off, what you are publicly advertising would (in the right (or wrong) circumstance) get your hunting privileges revoked.
  • Like 2