Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Let's Make a Deal if you have 12 or More Bonus Points

Obviously this post was not meant for you. You immediately asked for pictures not sure why as it has nothing to do with the post.

Then, you want to post on this thread which doesn't pertain to you. You come across as arrogant as you PM for What?

This post is meant for someone who needs help but would rather not hire a guide or doesn't want to pay guide fees.

I figure it's a win/win for both parties as I can provide the equipment and help them with all aspects of the hunt which may be worth splitting their bonus points. If not, that's ok. Move on to the next post and no need to comment. I gave my phone number so anyone can call and discuss and make a decision on their own. It just gives someone an option who may not want to put in time scouting, not have the equipment or knowledge or just may need someone to go with. I'm not sure why you have a problem with this post or why you would find it arrogant because I know 3 units well enough to help someone. Nothing to do with that at all.

Let's make a deal. You stay off my threads and I'll stay off yours. Thank

Azbullelk not sure why others care so much? Maybe they have a CW Sherriffs badge on thier computer. I like the idea, and I know lots of other hunters who do the same thing EVERY YEAR! Some folks just wish they could do the same as your offerering. Good luck, and for everyone saying its against the rules...... haters gonna hate

• Like 3

Azbullelk not sure why others care so much? Maybe they have a CW Sherriffs badge on thier computer. I like the idea, and I know lots of other hunters who do the same thing EVERY YEAR! Some folks just wish they could do the same as your offerering. Good luck, and for everyone saying its against the rules...... haters gonna hate

Seriously, why is everyone so preoccupied with this? Since when did everyone on THIS FORUM care so much that G&F gets paid (assuming that is the case)?? I think its a great idea. I'll be honest I wouldn't put 12pts in 5B but to each his own.

By the way I went hunting with my father and helped him pack out his deer....He compensated me by buying me dinner. There was an actual transaction of goods AND services- the food was great and quantified by $8.00

SO I TURNED HIM IN FOR NOT HAVING A GUIDES LICENSE. THAT WILL TEACH HIM!

• Like 6

Seriously, why is everyone so preoccupied with this? Since when did everyone on THIS FORUM care so much that G&F gets paid (assuming that is the case)?? I think its a great idea. I'll be honest I wouldn't put 12pts in 5B but to each his own.

By the way I went hunting with my father and helped him pack out his deer....He compensated me by buying me dinner. There was an actual transaction of goods AND services- the food was great and quantified by $8.00

You'd actually be the I've being the guides license... Id plead the 5th!

• Like 1

I like the idea too!!!

some of these threads sound like a chat line with a bunch of teenage girls... if its politics or a general topic inviting a bitch session I get it but come on gentlemen we are all supposed to be like minded residents of a forum. I cringe thinking new hunters or people moving to AZ get on a few of these and think this is normal.

Remember it is just text and emotions don't translate well so a good rule is to try to not have them. Don't get offended just choose to ignore the idiots like a well adjusted adult... except Lark, who for reasons unknown to me, everyone has decided that the proper protocol is that we can be offended from the get go. :P

• Like 3

You'd actually be the I've being the guides license... Id plead the 5th!

see- i am in so deep at this point i don't even know what is right or wrong. I am just going to start turning everyone in cause the State of AZ NEEDS it's money- without me enforcing everyone else they'd go broke.

Sorry to add to the de-railment of this thread azbullelkman- hope you find the hunting buddy you're looking for.

• Like 1

Obviously this post was not meant for you. You immediately asked for pictures not sure why as it has nothing to do with the post.

Then, you want to post on this thread which doesn't pertain to you. You come across as arrogant as you PM for What?

This post is meant for someone who needs help but would rather not hire a guide or doesn't want to pay guide fees.

I figure it's a win/win for both parties as I can provide the equipment and help them with all aspects of the hunt which may be worth splitting their bonus points. If not, that's ok. Move on to the next post and no need to comment. I gave my phone number so anyone can call and discuss and make a decision on their own. It just gives someone an option who may not want to put in time scouting, not have the equipment or knowledge or just may need someone to go with. I'm not sure why you have a problem with this post or why you would find it arrogant because I know 3 units well enough to help someone. Nothing to do with that at all.

Man i get back from glassing bulls and this dude got hammered.

AZBULLELKMAN, best advice anyone can give you is don't post anything on here. The CW trolls have destroyed this once very good website and forum. And they have nothing better else to do but piss and moan and belittle anyone and everyone they can. There are TONS of awesome people on here. And you can meet some really good friends and hunting buddies. Get their number and see if some respectable people can help you. The same 6 to 8 minions seem to hijack and talk so much crap on here and everyones threads. Save your self the headache.

• Like 11

I like the idea as well. But I don't have 12 points :(. If I had 12 points, I'd probably be a much better hunter and I may not need the help. OR I may just be buying bonus points year after year in hopes to find an offer like this some day without ever stepping into a unit or looking at a map. I have 1 point. I'll get back to you in 11 years (j/k).

If you don't get your guy with the 12 points and are interested in showing a new hunter how it's done, sign me up. I'll draw with you every year until we get drawn :).

Until then, I'll be trying to get up in the woods as often as possible and get to know the land and try to find the sweet spots while working on my hunting skills. God knows I need all the practice I can get :).

Good luck!!!

Wow where's the popcorn? I still think this is an interesting idea. I don't care about scores or how tall anyone is either.

If I had 12 points and no idea about units I might be interested. It does seem like a win-win as long as it's legal.

How does the draw work for non-residents applying with residents? This could help a non-resident unable to get scouting time and just wanting to get here to hunt...

Guest wdenike
I like the idea too!!!

some of these threads sound like a chat line with a bunch of teenage girls... if its politics or a general topic inviting a bitch session I get it but come on gentlemen we are all supposed to be like minded residents of a forum. I cringe thinking new hunters or people moving to AZ get on a few of these and think this is normal.

Remember it is just text and emotions don't translate well so a good rule is to try to not have them. Don't get offended just choose to ignore the idiots like a well adjusted adult... except Lark, who for reasons unknown to me, everyone has decided that the proper protocol is that we can be offended from the get go. :P[/quote

Winner, Winner, Winner!!!!! Chicken Dinner!!!!

post-10217-0-46778100-1443211835.jpg

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

I've got 18. I need to pair up with someone with about 30 so i can get a tag. Any takers?

• Like 1

AZBULLELKMAN, best advice anyone can give you is don't post anything on here. The CW trolls have destroyed this once very good website and forum. And they have nothing better else to do but piss and moan and belittle anyone and everyone they can. There are TONS of awesome people on here. And you can meet some really good friends and hunting buddies. Get their number and see if some respectable people can help you. The same 6 to 8 minions seem to hijack and talk so much crap on here and everyones threads. Save your self the headache.

I advocated for a Cwt membership interview process years ago and all you people laughed at me.

Guest wdenike

I advocated for a Cwt membership interview process years ago and all you people laughed at me.

Finger printing, background checks, and waiting periods??? Or just water boarding, and vicious interrogation???? Still laughing louder.

Take care, Willie