Big Browns

Anyone need help in 22 on the youth hunt?

I don't have anything to do on that weekend. If anyone needs help finding a kid a Deer let me know. I would be happy to glass some Deer for you:)

Adam

• Like 10

Dave, I would love to help, but I'm not very familiar with 23. I would hate to see a kid not get a Deer, because I don't know the area. If you will have kids with 22 tags I would be happy to help.

Adam...I am running the camp in the north half of 23. I could use all the help I can get...I have apx 75 kids signed up for camp. Dave

Dave I'll have my boy his "hunting buddy" and two of my hunting partners and two Rhinos we would be glad to help all weekend with whatever we can! We won't be in until Thursday evening with 75 kids I hope there's enough room lol

Great offer... I will be in 23 but down south with my daughter so unfortunately we won't make it up on the rim for the camp.

I have my 15yo boy for the youth hunt starting friday. His school doesn't have next week off. I am going up friday to set up camp in payson because My brother and friend have the cow hunt the 16th. I have trail cams set up just outside of the city south west off that Darby road. I ran into hunters who said they bumped a number of deer in the area looking for bulls muzzleloader.. Im hoping to pin down a buck for him this weekend or have his mom drive him up in the week if we don't. Sounds complicated, but really could use some input to try and get this done this weekend.

Adam was wonder if your offer still stands me and my two girls are coming up from yuma done a few elk hunts up just haven't had time to get up there had a lot going on was thinking of going up by strawberry black to fosil creek