Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Verde or Vias? Which do you prefer?

I'm really narrowing down what camo to buy and have decided I am going with Kuiu. I've had many suggestions from members here on the forum and its time to pull the trigger.

Now my only problem is choosing the pattern. Verde or Vias? I mainly hunt Southern units so I was leaning towards the Vias, but Verde looks like it would work as well?

What do you guys use here in AZ?

I don't personally own any Kuiu gear, but I've spent a lot of time drooling over it and I long ago decided that when I get some it will be verde. I think they're both good, I think you should just go with whichever look you like the most.

• Like 1

i wear the vias. i like the way more "classic" patterns look. Verde resembles sitka and digital camo too much for my liking

• Like 1

My vote is for Verde. I have a couple pants and jacket in Verde and it blends in good with most areas in AZ. The Vias stands out too much with the amount of light / white color it has in it, in my opinion. One of the hunting magazines recently wrote an article about camouflage patterns and they used a couple of local AZ guys (I think BC777 and his buddies) in it as examples of poor camouflage selection with them all matching in their Vias camo sitting behind a buck they just shot and standing out like sore thumbs. This also goes to prove that camo patterns aren't always that important. ie; all the old school red flannel guys that killed toads throughout the years.

So I would say get what you like best.

• Like 2

Doesn't really matter, both will work. Vias is typically more available, Verde is often on backorder.

• Like 1

I'm not picky when it comes to kuiu products. If I can get it used at a great price ill buy it no matter what pattern. Their products are top notch! Even the new Teton gear is great and affordable

• Like 1

Verde and they are hunting about a new pattern....

they can't keep the verde in to buy it. dang it I wood love to buy some
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the input everyone! I like both patterns so looks like I will have to get both :D!

Now does anyone hear have any used kuiu gear they would want to sell? Sz.38 pant & XL or L shirts?? :rolleyes:

I ordered a set yesterday and it shipped today - nothing on back order. I now have a full set of verde pants, light weight jacket, and insulated jacket and a pair of vias pants. I'll add a light weight vias jacket at some point so I have a full set in each pattern.

• Like 1

I talked to guy from Kuiu yesterday and they have the teton pants available in both patterns in my size. He told me the teton base layer shirts were on back order. So not sure what I will do? Just wanted to see if anybody here has any up for sale before I order...