couesmagnet

mass and trash

Not much more I can say that hasn't been said already. I'm a mass man and this kind of buck is the kind of buck I dream of finding someday. Congrats on such an incredible buck! Just out of curiosity how far did the buck move in the last three years of hunting him? Did he happen to stay in the same canyon year after year?

. The buck lived the entire time in about a 800 yard by 800 yard box. Usually in very thick and flat terrain. He had to be on the fringes of that box in order to harvest him. That's why we were lucky to get him because catching him on the fringe of his core habitat required the luck of timing. Gets old sitting in the same spot all day, day after day waiting for him to make a mistake.

Cool thanks. Sounds like you guys put in some serious work to get this buck. Congrats again to everyone involved and thanks for sharing the experience with us.

You ain't kidding on the mass! Wow :o :o :o .

Congrats on that toad!!!

I still can't believe what a beast that buck is! Congrats once again!

That buck is radical! Beautiful, massive coues. Huge congratulations on all the success. I'd love to see some pictures of your trophy wall(s).

Unbelievable buck, congratulations to you. Way to put the time in and stay the course, it paid huge dividends.