I have the December tag and was wondering how the October hunt went. Been all over the unit this summer, still searching for that special one. You can PM me if you like but I'd like to hear how your hunt went. Any Intel would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 1

Anyone seeing any rut activity yet? I've been having a real tough time locating a mature buck and haven't seen a single buck rutting yet. Been hunting the entire time. I figured the weather would help push them into the mood. But maybe have to wait for the full moon. Any help is appreciated.

Saw this guy pushing does two days in a row during the late rifle bull hunt. Got within 40 yards of him. Sorry not a coues. The only coues bucks I saw were under 70 inches and were not pushing does.

post-8664-0-12855500-1450639151_thumb.jpeg

Been in 21 a lot lately with the 21 rifle late tag. Seen a couple of small bucks show up with the does in the last week but they are not pushing. We have been seeing a lot of does but no shooter bucks.

I've been in 24B. Haven't seen any coues rut activity as of yet.

Brian

Was helping a friend on late whitetail hunt this past Saturday ! Saw both mule deer and coues chasing doe! Coues bucks 90 inches plus with doe pushing !