Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

2016 WY Lope (anyone pulling the trigger)

Guest 300ultramag.

Im sitting on 6 bps and am looking at 2016 to hunt WY Lope. Anybody else looking to do the trek north?

Looking forward to this hunt!!!

• Like 1

Being a former Wyoming guy, I will always hunt there. I haven't drawn a limited quota tag since 2012 and now that I am now a non-resident, have no points. Residents don't get points there. But I will hunt with my buddies regardless if I have a tag.

What unit will you put in for?

I would love to, but it always seems like a daunting task to attempt. How hard is it really to do, both apply and go hunt if you get drawn?

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

this is good news! glad to hear cwers will be up that way hope we can get few tags to AZ.

Trap door I'm still up in the air about the unit I have had a few recommended to me so I will be doing some research prior to the draw.

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything. I may be able to give some guidance...

• Like 1

I'm planning on it

Guest 300ultramag.

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything. I may be able to give some guidance...

Thanks, I appreciate any bit of information I can get my hands on. Its a good haul from AZ I want to make the most of it.

Beau

2010 brought me a nice 80-inch Wyoming antelope, so now I have 5 points again. If a hard winter does not wipe out the herds, I am looking to use the points in 2016.

editedWY-Antelope-2010_44_zpssobyvzeg.jp

• Like 1