Guest 300ultramag.

turd furgeson at work

are you in the car business?

only honest folk work.in the preowned auto business.
  • Like 2

Move on. We all spend too much time at work to live with thoughts of "what might happen next" from a supervisor with a proven JA track record. If you are good, your performance will get you ahead in your next job... With honest people up and down.

• Like 1

You might not have to do anything. ....unless you want to.

There is already extensive records of the past incident when he/they were caught in the lie. That will protect you from retaliation and unfair treatment. He/she can still make your day to day very difficult and more importantly at yearly reviews ie raise time.

It is easy to quit or move on especially in our field but I suggest you stick it out to feel them out. You liked the job prior to the recent changes right?

Besides it is likely that your new boss won't cut it and will be "shown the door" so why should you be the one to leave?

He and you know what he tried to do to you so he might treat you very nicely. ...speak up if he doesn't.

More D

Tin horn phoneys and big shot wanabees are everywhere. Only time will tell if he will get a swelled head because he is boss.

Good Luck

If it was me I would see how it turns out, I would never just move on and let another human being cause me to change my life's path, I also would not have taken it so well originally, I consider something like that as a direct attack on my family. Not good.

• Like 1

In my experience sometimes you just have to wait out the bad times and look forward to better times. In case Ol Turd Ferguson gets shady have your ducks in a row and don't be afraid to put the screws to him! Good Luck!

• Like 1

he cant give you a hard time if he is dead. jus sayin.

Funny, several of us from Coueswhitetail took a long trail ride today and discussed filling up some remote mine shafts with undesirables.
  • Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

trphy hunter your a riot. I hope to out shoot you (archery) one day at Usery. we need to set it up. Like a premier day at the range.

Guest 300ultramag.

I appreciate the info. Gents I confronted the guy initially about his fairy lies and asked "what was up" and I was later coached for being confrontational. "or not nice."

Like I stated before Im not a flighty person I am more so a grinder and I plan on riding it out for the time being and placing some feelers else where. If I get picked up in another department or field I wont bat an eye to remain loyal under Sir Furgeson.

Side note the wifey gave me the green light to turn the 3rd car garage into a taxidermy business.Mind you it was her idea, Man I love alaskan woman!!!!!

trphy hunter your a riot. I hope to out shoot you (archery) one day at Usery. we need to set it up. Like a premier day at the range.

I'm down dude, 50 days till January 1st. Need to get my 130 yard pin Down..Problem is im like a running joke about that since I always say I'm gonna show up to shoot Sunday mornings but never do lol.

I'm down dude, 50 days till January 1st. Need to get my 13 yard pin Down..Problem is im like a running joke about that since I always say I'm gonna show up to shoot Sunday mornings but never do lol.

Fixed it for you.

I'm down dude, 50 days till January 1st. Need to get my 13 yard pin Down..Problem is im like a running joke about that since I always say I'm gonna show up to shoot Sunday mornings but never do lol.

Fixed it for you.

That's pretty accurate

Bummer situation Ultra. I was going to suggest a long talk with Mr. Turd, but it seems you tried that and it didn't work. Sounds like there may be some back story you don't know about that protects this guy. That being said I would stick it out, but keep looking. However, sometimes the devil you know is better than the one you find. I switched jobs after 12 years in a place I didn't really fit in to move to what I thought at the time would be a better job. It was frying pan to fire for me, which was a lesson in the illusion of greener grass on the other side of the fence. That being said the fire experience led be to my current job which is the best I have ever had and will be my last. Life is strange.

It really is too bad that hard work and dedication don't get you to the top, but having dirt on someone or a brown nose does. If everyone within a company would look at their business card every day and see they work for the same organization; recall how payroll is made and finally remember that a bigger pie makes everyone's slice bigger, we would all get along better.

• Like 2