Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

What is the Ultimate Hunt?

Right now for me it would be a Desert Big Horn Sheep right here in AZ. Sure I would like to do AK and even Africa, but that just costs money and not so much that an average guy couldn't afford it if they gave up some things. An AZ Big Horn Sheep, however, is wait for the draw. Unless you have $300k to spend on a hunt, which I certainly don't. I probably started collecting points too late to ever have a chance, but that is my ultimate hunt.

• Like 1

Mine is a safari at Centerfolds or the Highliter to bag any wild animal....................BOB!

• Like 2

Mine is a safari at Centerfolds or the Highliter to bag any wild animal....................BOB!

You'll end up like Charlie Sheen......LOSING!

Been on the ultimate hunt already. 28 years ago I bagged my wife. Was the best ultimate hunt I have ever been on.

you killed your wife? Thats messed up

Never said killed, said bagged. Catch and release and I sure wish the second part would come soon.

Dagestan Tur was a great experience. It was at the top of my list. I don't think I would call it the toughest hunt in the world. Actually I think North America has some of the toughest hunts.

The big NZ red stags are all high fence game ranch animals. You can hunt free range ones but they are a lot smaller.

tur3_zps876acbf3.jpg

tur2_zps9a4beb2a.jpg

• Like 6

^ that's what I'm talking about. I think that what I would like to get. That stuff looks tough. What's your next big hunt?

I think a mountain goat here like in the other thread would be right up there at the top of my wanted list

Mountain goat was on my list. I had to sell my Dodge Cummins to go, and I am glad I did. Almost everyone can afford a trip like mine, if and only if they are willing to sacrifice. I hope someday when the student loans are paid I can think about what may be next.

• Like 2

Right now for me it would be a Desert Big Horn Sheep right here in AZ. Sure I would like to do AK and even Africa, but that just costs money and not so much that an average guy couldn't afford it if they gave up some things. An AZ Big Horn Sheep, however, is wait for the draw. Unless you have $300k to spend on a hunt, which I certainly don't. I probably started collecting points too late to ever have a chance, but that is my ultimate hunt.

Hang in there i only had 8pts

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

the 365 day coues tag would be my 1st choice.

Dall sheep in the brooks or chugach. any moose near eklutna.

For me the salmon (run) halibut fishing in Homer AK moose caribou in the tundra dall sheep in AK would be the ultimate

Marco polo or altai argali for me. Those tur are pretty awesome too

• Like 1