Sign in to follow this  
218buck

25 dollar charge from AZ G&F

My checking account is showing a 25 dollar charge pending from the AZ game and fish department called them they couldn't answer why just wondering if anyone might have a thought on what it could be?

If you applied in the draw for javelina, bear or turkey, then that's what they would charge you.

you put in for turkey or javi ? They are not done with everything .. spoke to them today and the lady said even if your portal says not drawn it may not be the case

• Like 2

I got drawn for javelina because that posted must be turkey that's great news

My son passed hunters Ed in September and put him and his older cousin in for the youth turkey in 23 and it wouldn't let me check his results so I called and they said there was no record of the app so I gave her my reference number I took a screen shot of with my iPad when I was done with the app she said ok I will look into it hopefully this means my son can go on his first big game hunt come April

My son passed hunters Ed in September and put him and his older cousin in for the youth turkey in 23 and it wouldn't let me check his results so I called and they said there was no record of the app so I gave her my reference number I took a screen shot of with my iPad when I was done with the app she said ok I will look into it hopefully this means my son can go on his first big game hunt come April

Many many people having same issues. Since it seems g&f think javelina are expendable maybe they will just give out extra tags dor dolks they left out of draw.

Many many people having same issues. Since it seems g&f think javelina are expendable maybe they will just give out extra tags dor dolks they left out of draw.

No need for extra tags there are plenty of leftovers