Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

How about some chicken fried elk steak

Holy moly just made same thing from my bull. Dang kids ate it all up before I could get thirds

• Like 1

Wish I wouldt o' seen this. At the rancho Neglecto with just Bullitt and he's a bad cook. Been eatin outta cans all week. That is some fine lookin groceries. Zakly why we bought a tenderizer. Big bull round steaks are tough. You can turn em into wonderful stuff with a tenderizer. Fine job. Lark

• Like 1

Hand mallet tenderizer was pry one of my best investments a few years back. Turns a 6" round piece of meat into an extra large pizza size piece in minutes! Bread and fry, a few fried eggs, cut up taters with chili's and onion, biscuits, and a heap of gravy with the drippings (and bacon fat of course) that's a breakfastlunchsnack all in one!

• Like 1

Hand mallet tenderizer was pry one of my best investments a few years back. Turns a 6" round piece of meat into an extra large pizza size piece in minutes! Bread and fry, a few fried eggs, cut up taters with chili's and onion, biscuits, and a heap of gravy with the drippings (and bacon fat of course) that's a breakfastlunchsnack all in one!

Yep hand mallet here! Can make shoulder sore when more than 4 people worth of steak.

post-10379-0-68718400-1451604799_thumb.jpg

I was inspired and slow roasted an elk roast in the dutch oven and made my first ever chimichangas. I have another roast thawing now per the family orders for tomorrow.