Sign in to follow this  

Movie

Was just channel surfin'. Broke back mt is on. Check out casey's work as the stunt man. I'd watch it but I'm almost blind in one eye now. Lark

• Like 2

One of the guys I used to work with told me that movie was disgusting! He said it made him throw up in his mouth the first 3 times he watched it.

• Like 5

Was just channel surfin'. Broke back mt is on. Check out casey's work as the stunt man. I'd watch it but I'm almost blind in one eye now. Lark

Was he a stunt double for Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Just askin , l've never seen the broke back mt.

Hugh Glass was the ultimate bad@$$. Leave it up to Hollywood to put that fruity steamin pile in a movie about him. I ain't gonna watch it.

In deliverance casey was the kid that played the banjo.

Lark

I watched that movie, right up until it showed the 2 cowboys in a tent. Turned it off, had a dry heave moment. Took me years, before I could look at someone in a cowboy hat, and keep a straight face.

Heck and I thought Casey was into sheep and not old goats.

• Like 3

Hugh Glass was the ultimate bad@$$. Leave it up to Hollywood to put that fruity steamin pile in a movie about him. I ain't gonna watch it.

In deliverance casey was the kid that played the banjo.

Lark

Oh sorry. I remember your past posts. It must have been a different smut man in Deliverance. Oh I meant stunt man.

One of the guys I used to work with told me that movie was disgusting! He said it made him throw up in his mouth the first 3 times he watched it.

You should tell your friend to stop trying to hard.... LOL

You should tell your friend to stop trying to hard.... LOL

Can't get in touch with him any more. Last I heard, he quit his job and moved to Wyoming. I ain't going up there to look for him. :blink:

Yall got it wrong, I'm fine. I'm the pitcher.

I just think it's really sweet the way you two have let us all bare witness to your blossoming man-crush/bromance :wub: . It's like a really messed up cwt version of When Harry Met Sally.... or may of The Odd Couple, I'm not sure witch.

I can't wait to see what happens next! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

My girlfriend got the movie from a coworker in their gift exchange once.

She added it to the gift that she got her brother one year for Christmas. -he is not "that way", she just was trying to be funny.

And last Christmas, in the "welcome to the family moment"... He wrapped it up and gave it to me to open in front of everyone on my first Christmas with her family. (he did tape a bass pro card to the back of it.

Now however.... When ever I see him, I try to ask him "when are we going to hang out and watch that western you got me?"

• Like 3