Non resident 5 points archery sept hunt

1st choice 3a/3c

2nd choice 6a

Thanks!

Non resident 5 points archery sept hunt

1st choice 3a/3c

2nd choice 6a

Thanks!

Polaris, I can't comment on the odds but in 2014 I applied 1st choice 6A archery resident with 6 points, 2015 3A/3C archery 7 points resident. No draw now sitting on 8 points.

• Like 1

How come adults who supposedly went to school can't figure basic stuff out on there own. probly for the same reason I still type with one finger. Do You guys all use a GPS to find your way to work on the morning..Just haveing fun. Good that Flatlander does what He does. He accomplishes more in 6 weeks than obamma did in 8 years...BOB!

• Like 2

2 youth...zero points (well 1 Hunter Ed each) and just want to hunt. Can't hunt the youth hunt due to family commitments that week.

Best chance for a bull hunt?

Best chance for cow?

anyone have the link for the breakdown of how many tags were issued to what percentage of bonus point holders . example, how many people with 3 BP drew a tag for unit 6A early archery

anyone have the link for the breakdown of how many tags were issued to what percentage of bonus point holders . example, how many people with 3 BP drew a tag for unit 6A early archery

Go to www.azgfd.com, click hunting button, then click big game draw, then scroll down page until you get to learn about big game draw and bonus point process, now click on the bonus point process. You will now see the 2015 fall draw, 2015 elk and antelope and the 2015 spring draw. Make sure you have the 2015 regs on hand, so you can get the hunt number for the 6A archery hunt. You will now want to click on the 1-2 pass since 3 points will not get you into the 20% pass. You now should be able to see how many tags were awarded in the 3 point pool.

Flatlander

Could you double check these for me please?

Nonresident 9 bps

All 2015 hunt numbers

3113 22s ml

3127 5bs a

3122 3b a

3128 6a a

3140 22 a

3123 4a a

According to what I'm seeing I should have a very good chance of drawing at least 4 of those tags and a 50-60% on the other 2? Am I correct?

Also any I should avoid or really try for?

Thanks

Flat lander, I would love to know if your statistical analysis would agree with what the draw odds app says.

I am looking at 6a early archery resident with 6bp. This is what it tells me:

post-1077-0-93843000-1453501674_thumb.png