Flatlander

2015 Draw Odds

Wifey wants to join the elk hunt.

She has 1 point, 1 have 4. Does she stand the same chance as I do if we're on the same card?

Wifey wants to join the elk hunt.

She has 1 point, 1 have 4. Does she stand the same chance as I do if we're on the same card?

If you put in together, you'll have the same chance. Group applications take the average number of points for all hunters on the application. Her 1 plus your 4 is 5, divided by 2 gives your application 2.5 points. The .5 rounds up, so your group tag application will have 3 points.

Thanks for the explanation.

Hoping we both get drawn this year! - And if the boys get their youth tags- it'll be 4 elk. If we get just one I'd be happy =)

There are 3 of us putting in on one application. 5,5 and 6 bonus points for unit 27 and 23 late rifle. I assume the fraction of a point will fall off because it is less than .5. Thanks

FLATLANDER is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is also going to have a lot more grey hairs after reading some of the request's. By the way do I have a good chance at drawing the best unit in the state with 0 points:)

• Like 2

Adam, the good news is you have almost the same odds of drawing the best unit in the state as I do with 15 :)

• Like 2

Adam, the good news is you have almost the same odds of drawing the best unit in the state as I do with 15 :)

Isn't it PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Online app complete. And, I can't print the license. Anyone else have that problem? Page not found.