Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

brownies come hard...

No browns out there.They all dropped in January and have already been picked up! Kidding. Have fun stay safe and KEEP THE QUADS ON THE ROADS!!

post-12676-0-00196100-1457045168_thumb.jpg post-12676-0-54559100-1457045296_thumb.jpgpost-12676-0-27878300-1457045334_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Lol by april 1st every brown has already been oicked clean these days. Might get lucky and find a stragler or 2. Its not even fun now thats its become a circus

spotted a very large brown with huge whaletail going down the deuce at about 2pm this afternoon in an ohv. looked alot like buglers pic???????

lee

Lol by april 1st every brown has already been oicked clean these days. Might get lucky and find a stragler or 2. Its not even fun now thats its become a circus

Everyone on here keeps saying that but I find plenty of chalks and I pulled out a couple full packs in June last year. I found a shed last week a mile from I-17 in an area that has people walking through it regularly. It had sat there all summer and through hunting season.

Browns are hard to find now, they are just hard to separate from the bull....to early yet.

They are out there. Yes lots are still packing but there are definitely browns on the ground. The match set was from saturday. I know others that picked up 5 and 6 browns over the weekend and a couple guys that found single browns. Most of what was found are whites.

Its fun no matter what. Your in the woods exploring! If you think your not having fun when your not finding them remind your self that you could be at work, visiting the in laws, at the dentist. Those thing are not fun! Get out there and enjoy it.

• Like 4