1worthlessnut

Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 10x14

Guest 300ultramag.

Predatr score!!! That's a great tent.. I Said it before it's the best money I've spent on any of my gear exceeding my rifles! Mines been to elk hunts and set up on the bay in Cali! Love this set up enjoy

• Like 1

Awesome tents. My sons and I get ours up in about 10 minutes w/o rushing it.

Dang - missed it. Those are awesome tents. I was going to be in the valley tomorrow too.

Easy Peezy. Sure is one heavy SOB, thanks for loading it into my pickup. CWT peeps are the best. Might take it to my office this week and set it up to spray it down and let it stretch out. Anyone who have this tent spray it down with Thompsons Water Seal?

I had a leak with mine and the company told me to use something like Camp Dry. They said I needed to be careful with the type of water repellent spray I used.

If any one is interested? I have had the same tent for a bout 3 years with a lot of use. When hunting with friends that have wall tents over the years, l noticed mud stains on the lower portions of the walls from rain splatter. When I purchased my kodiak 10'×14' I picked up a 12'×16' tarp from home depot. This tarp allows a 1 foot perimeter around the tent keeping the rain from splattering mud on the tent walls.

In order to stake the tent down, I cut 16'' pieces of mule tape for each stacking point on the tent. I then attached carabiner hooks to the mule tape , attach the carabiner to the tent loop and stake it down. The edges of the tent end up lifted a bit, but after cots, table and gear is in is fine. Just my .02 cents, with no mud stains. ;)

• Like 1

No need to spray this tent. I've had mine in some awful rain storms and snow without a drop of water. Putting up is a piece of cake but taking it down takes a little more time. :)

TJ

• Like 2

To season it should I just soak it good once and let it dry? I'm thinking of setting it up at work in the back parking lot one day next week in the morning and let it have all day to dry.

Great tents. I got mine last year and couldn't be any happier!

To season it should I just soak it good once and let it dry? I'm thinking of setting it up at work in the back parking lot one day next week in the morning and let it have all day to dry.

That's what I did with mine. I sprayed it down pretty heavy...no leaks.

The only negative IMO is the awning. It's OK for shade, but worthless for rain. If rain is expected, I setup a popup canopy at the front door and tie the awning up underneath the canopy.

• Like 2