The second, from Chicago, responds, 'Yeah, but you should try

Electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.'

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, 'No, I really think librarians

Are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: 'You know, I like

Construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have

A few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when

He observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on.

There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine.

Plus, the head and the butt are interchangeable.

• Like 4

Im going to go with Cruz. Why? Trump won't go with you on a hunt.

"I don't approve of killing animals. I strongly disagree with my sons who are hunters, but they acted legally and did what lots of hunters do".

- Donald Trump. March 15th, 2012.

Be careful who you vote for.

• Like 2

"I don't approve of killing animals. I strongly disagree with my sons who are hunters, but they acted legally and did what lots of hunters do".

Can you verify that because I've heard him say the exact opposite. I too voted for Cruz in the primary but will have zero hesitation voting for the DON if he is the nominee. The 2nd Amendment will be gutted if the Hildebeast gets to pick one or more Supreme Court judges.

• Like 1

Hillary will be a formidable candidate and is leaving Sanders in the dust. Her latest ploy is to say I'm not a politician just a person that makes mistakes and wants to fix what she sees as injustices in this country and a lot of people who feel like second class citizens will eat that stuff up.

Unless Cruz saves a baby from a burning building the Donald will get the nomination. We can only pray he chooses his running mate wisely to balance out the ticket.

The election will be very close but I truly believe Trump will pull it off, lord knows the country as a whole needs to get back on track and create more manufacturing infrastructure.

Can you verify that because I've heard him say the exact opposite. I too voted for Cruz in the primary but will have zero hesitation voting for the DON if he is the nominee. The 2nd Amendment will be gutted if the Hildebeast gets to pick one or more Supreme Court judges.

Umm.... You're surprised about The DON flip-flopping and saying something the exact opposite of what he previously said? :lol: The quote was something he posted to his Twitter account four years ago.....

S.

Although I would go with Cruz, I would back trump if he was the nominee.

Anything to stop hillary from moving into the white house. heck we'd be better off with Monica Lewinsky.

You guys really need to drill down deep on cruz. He met his wife while both were working for bush's. He just got endorsed by Neil bush. The brother they don't talk about because of he drove Silverado savings into bankruptcy to the tune of $1.5 billion and then got busted peddling influence for china, all while being being supplied with hookers and other graft. Cruz is owned by oil, gas and other energy outfits. He is as mainstream, secret society, ring bumping dc establishment as there is. They are just trying real hard to keep it glossed over. If he gets elected he will be a nightmare. With him, McConnell and Ryan, the sky is the limit to what WE will hafta pay for. Lark

Low information=too stupid to make up your own mind. Look up roger stone's article on cruz and his bush and other establishment ties. Also look for rubidubi to drop out to try to keep trump from killin' him in Florida and get more folks to vote for cruz. When fdr got elected American govt changed to basically a pyramid scheme with entitlements. Stuff that was really needed and still is. But the funds have been raped by the dc boys and it's about to run out its string. Electing trump will change gov't again, and high time. Lark

I know of many smart folks that support Trump. I'm just not buying into his shineola ....yet!

Trump has just as many sketchy connections as Cruz, or anyone else for that matter.