Dodgeboys

Answer your posts.

how about a piss and moan forum so i don't ever have to waste my time reading stuff like this

Now this is a great idea!

• Like 3

how about a piss and moan forum so i don't ever have to waste my time reading stuff like this

Now this is a great idea!
I'll play the cwt devils advocate before you hear it from 20 people..... "If you don't like it then don't read it blah blah" there I said it

Pissing and moaning is 90% what the internet is all about. I like to piss and moan. I am ambidextrous. ^_^

• Like 1

So you pull it with both hands, sorry couldn't resist ..

• Like 1

Should be mandtory you answer with sold or delete any of your post. What do you think?

Mabey guys should be on this forum for more than a day before telling us what needs to change

• Like 1

Should be mandtory you answer with sold or delete any of your post. What do you think?

Mabey guys should be on this forum for more than a day before telling us what needs to change

Lol!

the worst is when someone asks for help then never responds. and then thread turns into a bunch of dudes arguing lmao

Sorry bro, I just didn't have any idea where to camp. It's hard enough finding a spot to park a 42' fifth wheel in the city let alone in 14b.

the worst is when someone asks for help then never responds. and then thread turns into a bunch of dudes arguing lmao

Sorry bro, I just didn't have any idea where to camp. It's hard enough finding a spot to park a 42' fifth wheel in the city let alone in 14b.

i only hooked you up cuz you sent me nudes. sinner

• Like 2

post-11051-0-09639900-1457920838.jpg

Sir, with a hat like yours, I'd want for nothing. Is that a mock turtleneck?

• Like 3

Defend your self OP!!! For goodness sake defend your self!!! You'll be eaten alive and you can't live without a heart when the cwt mafia eat it!!! And I love heart!!

I assure you my intentions are sincere.

• Like 1