Str8Shot

Let your Draw anxiety GO and enjoy your weekend....

AZGFD added News today .... Here is the meat and Potatoes !

"Meanwhile, the random draw process remains on schedule and should be completed by mid-April. The department is aware that applicants are eager to learn whether they will be receiving a hunt-permit. The department will post an announcement on its website and Facebook page when results officially are released. All permit-tags and refunds are expected to be mailed by April 22."

Here is the link

http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/Get-draw-results-sooner-with-AZGFD-Customer-Portal-account.shtml

Why is it New Mexico can guarantee draw results in one month where Arizona needs two and half months? Either their software is really screwed up, or there is some behind the scenes finagling going on.

Why is it New Mexico can guarantee draw results in one month where Arizona needs two and half months? Either their software is really screwed up, or there is some behind the scenes finagling going on.

They like having our money in the bank.

AZGFD added News today .... Here is the meat and Potatoes !

"Meanwhile, the random draw process remains on schedule and should be completed by mid-April. The department is aware that applicants are eager to learn whether they will be receiving a hunt-permit. The department will post an announcement on its website and Facebook page when results officially are released. All permit-tags and refunds are expected to be mailed by April 22."

Here is the link

http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/Get-draw-results-sooner-with-AZGFD-Customer-Portal-account.shtml

Man I am way to excited to wait that long. I will be checking my CC for hits. I want to know write away. But I will have a good weekend. I think we are going out to do a little fishing.

fishing.gif Enjoying life and the the family fishing.gif Hopefully catching more then a dirty boot LOL

• Like 1

Every day is more money in interest. $30,000,000+ is a huge chunk of change daily. So why would you ever try to get it done quickly?

I don't know why they take so long and it drives me crazy BUT I do know there is a law they can't make interest off the money we submit other than the app fees. Plus with hardly anyone putting in with checks and money order there is not a whole lot of money in the bank. Once they charge for tags they will have tens of millions but at that point it's their money and they can do with it as they please. They are just incompetent with the draw and can't fix their errors worth crap.

• Like 1

I will be at a soccer tournament in Prescott this weekend watching my daughter follow her passion and chase her dreams. I'll take that over worrying about the draw any day!

• Like 4

I will be out shooting, cleaning the shop and tack shed out, and weeding the other .75 acre I didn't get to complete last weekend. The bad thing is the last .75 acres has to be done by hand, not on a tractor.

20160327_111511_zpsweyxg3fp.jpg

The truth is most of the pants peers are NOT going to get drawn. Then there will be 60 pages on how unfair the AZ draw and all other states are better. Draw anxiety is a mental illness that can put you on the no fly list. :lol:

I will be out shooting, cleaning the shop and tack shed out, and weeding the other .75 acre I didn't get to complete last weekend. The bad thing is the last .75 acres has to be done by hand, not on a tractor.

Weeding sucks. If you ever need chemical, let me know.

I'm going to Roosevelt and apache fishing. Doesn't bother me when results come out. Just entertaining reading all the threads.

Brian

• Like 1

Good job Azgfd for staying on schedule with the draw, looking forward to getting a couple more bonus points!