Smith2260

My pending charges are gone!!!!!!!!!!

We had THREE pending charges from Game and Fish for $135 on Friday morning. Now there is only one!!!! Our house had five separate apps, all bull tags. Has this ever happened to anyone else before??? Talk about going from excited to way bummed... Worst April fools joke ever!!!!

They probably moved from pending to actual charges.

• Like 2

It'll happen on occasion. I wouldn't worry about it. They'll show back up.

I always take screen shots of my charges incase something actually did happen. I've had mine disappear before only to show back up a day or two later.

I would Check with your bank/credit card company if they were all on one account/card. They could see $135 charged 3 times at the same time from the Same vendor/ G$F and assumed it was a mistake or fraudulent charges. I thought someone had run into that scenario On here before.

Happened to me a few years ago. used the same card on 2 different apps and it showed as one hit for one tag. After results were officially out I had another charge for another tag. My buddy and I both ended up hunting that year.

Dont over think it , you still get to go hunting !

Chase said they only show one pending and there was no declined transactions on their end. She said the "merchant" had to have removed it??? Guess I will call game and fish tomorrow.

I had this happen with BOA with bear and pig tags and they thought it was a duplicate charge and declined one of them.. Called GF and they said they just run it back through.

Smith, this happend to me also, we had two charges Friday for bull tags, on sat morning there was only one I called chase and asked about the Friday charges and they said only one charge Friday I did not take a screenshot either, will call game and fish tomm also let me know what you find out as well

Smith, this happened to us to, Friday we had 2 bull hits sat morn when I checked we had 1? I did not take a screenshot, called chase and asked about Friday they showed one charge but 2 came out of my acct on Friday and sat was only for one charge? Also no credit shown just a new balance w one charge. I'll call gnf tomm as well if I find anything out will let know