Sign in to follow this  
Kelco

Lasik Surgery and Kamra Inlay

I am thinking about getting these procedures done. Has anyone had this done? What is your outcome and experience with it? Any pros and cons? Would you do it again? Thanks.

No idea what the Karma Inlay is, but if I were a candidate for Lasik, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I hate wearing glasses! Mom mom and all my siblings had Lasik, and every one of them love it. Unfortunately I had to be the one with the astigmatism that is just a hair past the threshold that makes me ineligible.

• Like 1

I am sick and tired of my blurry vision also. Kamra inlay is for people who need reading glasses. It focuses the light so you don't need reading glasses.

• Like 1

Lasik surgery 15 years ago after wearing glasses 35 years,best thing I ever done.I went from 20/1200,20/800 to 20/20.Wife and kids all had it done.

Had Lasik surgery 10 years ago next month, after wearing glasses and contacts for 28 years. Because I was wearing bifocals, they originally performed the procedure to give me mono-vision (one eye focused up close and the other for distance). I didn't do well with that, so they re-lasiked the up close eye for distance and I was at 20/15 after the procedure. Still have to carry reading glasses, but some of the best money ever spent.

Mine did.

I had to have E-lasik

Which is a little different way of doing it.

Felt like I had welding burns in my eyes for a couple of days.

Apparently the regular way is painless.

Git 'er dun!!! What a difference in improved lifestyle!

If you live in East Valley, I can highly recommend "Swagel Wooton Hiatt." Lasik with them almost 15 years ago (after thick-lensed glasses and contact lenses my entire life). Dr. Hiatt performed catarac surgery a couple years ago. I'd give them more than 2 "thumbs up" if I had more than 2 thumbs ...